A study for a 6 year old boy who takes Adderall 20, Risperdal - from FDA reports
119 males aged 6 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 6 year old male patient who has Adhd, Lower Anexity. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
119 males aged 6 (±5) who takes Adderall 20, Risperdal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 6
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Adhd, Lower Anexity
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Risperdal (risperidone)
- Drug interactions: Incontinence - Urge
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Incontinence - Urge: 0 (0% of males aged 6 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Incontinence - Urge in Adhd: 0 (0% of males aged 6 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Incontinence - Urge in Lower Anexity: 0 (0% of males aged 6 (±5) who have Lower Anexity)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Incontinence - Urge in Adderall 20: 0 (0% of males aged 6 (±5) who take Adderall 20)
- Incontinence - Urge in Risperdal: 0 (0% of males aged 6 (±5) who take Risperdal)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (57 people, 47.90%)
- Affective Disorder (11 people, 9.24%)
- Eczema (8 people, 6.72%)
- Aggression (8 people, 6.72%)
- Autism (7 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonidine (28 people, 23.53%)
- Depakote (26 people, 21.85%)
- Strattera (19 people, 15.97%)
- Seroquel (19 people, 15.97%)
- Zyprexa (17 people, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Aggression (28 people, 23.53%)
- Depression (16 people, 13.45%)
- Convulsion (16 people, 13.45%)
- Weight Increased (14 people, 11.76%)
- Bipolar Disorder (14 people, 11.76%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,393 users)
- Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperdal 76,055 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,129 Adhd patients)
- Lower anexity can be treated by Xanax (latest reports from 43 Lower anexity patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Incontinence - urge (loss of urine that is associated with a sudden, strong desire to urinate that cannot be postponed) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2,125 Incontinence - urge patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Invokana for a,little over a month..my last A1c was 9.9, so my diabetes is definitely not controlled.I have started experiencing urge incontinence, and I am wondering if this is a side effect of the drug or (probably ) nerve damage.??
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
My son 9 yrs old has been on concerta and risperadal for a while. His doctor can't seem to get a good schedule/regime down to get a happy medium for him and me. He was taking concerta 54+18 in the morning and risperadal 1mg and 10mg Prozac,intinuv 2mg. The concerta does not last the 12 hours it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My name is Irene I live in Australia .I was taking risperdal medication for a year I was worse taking it. I was suicidial I have had 7 lypomas cut out and need triple more to be cut out.i have lots more bad things wrong with me from taking the medication risperdal
I started taking Campral 3 days ago. It def makes me feel a little weird. I also take Adderal 40 mg a day. Does anyone else feel out of it when taking Campral ? I also have a headache on it. I have been taking half a pill 3 times a day. Ugh this sucks !
I'm currently tapering off of risperdal. It has caused anhedonia, depression, brain fog, cognitive issues, flat emotions. It's horrible. I want to connect with others who are suffering and hopefully people who have recovered upon discontinuation of use.