A study for a 28 year old man who takes Flexeril - from FDA reports
662 males aged 28 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old male patient who has Muscle Aches. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
662 males aged 28 (±5) who takes Flexeril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Muscle Aches
- Drugs taken:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Erectile Dysfunction
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Erectile Dysfunction: 9 (1.36% of males aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erectile Dysfunction in Muscle Aches: 0 (0% of males aged 28 (±5) who have Muscle Aches)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erectile Dysfunction in Flexeril: 9 (1.36% of males aged 28 (±5) who take Flexeril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (72 people, 10.88%)
- Depression (40 people, 6.04%)
- Back Pain (40 people, 6.04%)
- Stress And Anxiety (33 people, 4.98%)
- Muscle Spasms (32 people, 4.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ativan (52 people, 7.85%)
- Vicodin (48 people, 7.25%)
- Oxycontin (45 people, 6.80%)
- Ambien (43 people, 6.50%)
- Vioxx (42 people, 6.34%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (66 people, 9.97%)
- Depression (56 people, 8.46%)
- Completed Suicide (53 people, 8.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 7.55%)
- Nausea (50 people, 7.55%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,589 users)
What are the conditions?
- Muscle aches (muscle pain) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Soma, Zanaflex (latest reports from 113,879 Muscle aches patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 51,161 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
Does your sex life ever go back to normal after taking this drug or is it permanent it's been 13 months and no change i also cant feel the intoxicating effects of alcohol does this change after a few years????
had prostate removed about 8 yrs ago " robotic surgery " then a year ago had my ureter repaired " had a hard time to pee" any way I was fine up until the ureter operation... now having a problem even when I take my little blue pill ?? theres info. on the zolpidem that it can cause ed... only ...
Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...