A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Xl - from FDA reports
229 females aged 36 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Stress. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
229 females aged 36 (±5) who takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Xl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety, Stress
- Drugs taken:
- Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Sore Throat
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sore Throat: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Sore Throat in Stress: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who have Stress)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Buspar: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take Buspar)
- Sore Throat in Wellbutrin Xl: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take Wellbutrin Xl)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (59 people, 25.76%)
- Stress And Anxiety (39 people, 17.03%)
- Sleep Disorder (25 people, 10.92%)
- Narcolepsy (18 people, 7.86%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (14 people, 6.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (38 people, 16.59%)
- Xanax (25 people, 10.92%)
- Effexor (23 people, 10.04%)
- Ambien (22 people, 9.61%)
- Abilify (20 people, 8.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diabetes (24 people, 10.48%)
- Nausea (22 people, 9.61%)
- Completed Suicide (17 people, 7.42%)
- Headache (16 people, 6.99%)
- Depression (16 people, 6.99%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspar 14,121 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 16,741 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
- Stress can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,107 Stress patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Sore throat (pain or irritation of the throat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, sleep disorder, nausea (latest reports from 689 Sore throat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I have been on Buspar 5 mg twice daily for almost 2 weeks and it has helped but I'm still having moments of anxiety and my doc has said I can increase to 7.5 mg twice a day but I'm apprehensive that is could make the anxiety worse. I welcome any feedback. Thanks!
Almost every day I get a sensation in my throat that lasts forever! It feels like something is stuck in my throat even though I hadn't eaten anything. Like a feeling of mucus stuck there and I can't bring it up no matter how much I keep clearing my throat. I'm sure my esophagus and throat are ...
Doc put me on Wellbutrin 150xl on May 15th we upped the dose to 225xl on June 20th and I went down to 75mg for two weeks to see if it got better. It seemed to get worse. As of yesterday I stopped cold turkey, after being on for a grand total of 2 months. When can I expect my taste to return? I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I am glad I found this group. I have had some very bad side effects for the past 6 month. I had to go the ER 5 times in March and April. I get very dehydrated, shaky. involuntary muscle movement also slurred speaks and have trouble remembering what I am going. I think it is a medicine withdral ...
Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
I take Durezol for Uveitus (eye disorder), chronically. My throat has been sore for the past 4 months and my doctor says that my throat is severely chapped. It's driving me crazy. I am wondering if the two are related. I'm a RN.