A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Zyprexa - from FDA reports
3,773 females aged 28 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
3,773 females aged 28 (±5) who takes Zyprexa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Zyprexa (olanzapine)
- Side effects: Foot Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Foot Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot Pain in Bipolar 2: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot Pain in Zyprexa: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Zyprexa)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (235 people, 6.23%)
- Agitation (61 people, 1.62%)
- Birth Control (52 people, 1.38%)
- Pain (46 people, 1.22%)
- Affective Disorder (45 people, 1.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (430 people, 11.40%)
- Risperdal (342 people, 9.06%)
- Abilify (258 people, 6.84%)
- Depakote (257 people, 6.81%)
- Prozac (192 people, 5.09%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased (388 people, 10.28%)
- Diabetes (264 people, 7.00%)
- Suicide Attempt (186 people, 4.93%)
- Agitation (176 people, 4.66%)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (175 people, 4.64%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Zyprexa 54,097 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,154 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Foot pain has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, birth control, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, heart rate irregular, malignant hypertension (arteriolar nephrosclerosis) (latest reports from 255 Foot pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Zyprexa made me a monster.. I started taking zyprexa about two years ago and changed my entire personality without me seeing it.. I am a 39 year old man and my entire life I have never been a person who was violent or angry.. I was the complete opposite to be honest.. I got married and soon ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Going on month 8 of zyprexa withdrawal. Can anyone else relate? Im very lost right now! My doctor thinks im lying about my horrific withdrawals. He wont even give me anti-nausea medication, even though i'm nauseated 24/7. I have almost every withdrawal symptom imaginable. I was taking 15-20mg ...
I am managing my tinnitus most of the time, but tonight it got louder, and in both ears this. Nights like this are depressing a bit and annoying. I have been taking zyprexa since 2012. I didn't really recall when I first became aware of THE TINNITUS . Just in the past year has it been a ...
I had some questions , no work because i have problems with my back .Financial i get payed lower than someone who had never worked a day because i left my boss , so it feeled so wrong . I feel fantastic because i believe in god and i want to ...