A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ferrous Fumarate, Lorazepam, Sprycel - from FDA reports
37 females aged 69 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 69 year old female patient who has Anemia, Anxiety, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml). The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
37 females aged 69 (±5) who takes Ferrous Fumarate, Lorazepam, Sprycel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 69
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anemia, Anxiety, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml)
- Drugs taken:
- Ferrous Fumarate (ferrous fumarate)
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Sprycel (dasatinib)
- Drug interactions: Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling: 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Anemia: 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who have Anemia)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml): 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who have Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (cml))
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Ferrous Fumarate: 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who take Ferrous Fumarate)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Lorazepam: 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who take Lorazepam)
- Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling in Sprycel: 0 (0% of females aged 69 (±5) who take Sprycel)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (12 people, 32.43%)
- Nausea (9 people, 24.32%)
- Pain (6 people, 16.22%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (6 people, 16.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 13.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (8 people, 21.62%)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (6 people, 16.22%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 16.22%)
- Imodium (5 people, 13.51%)
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride (5 people, 13.51%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pleural Effusion (15 people, 40.54%)
- Breathing Difficulty (8 people, 21.62%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (6 people, 16.22%)
- Fever (5 people, 13.51%)
- Fatigue (5 people, 13.51%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ferrous fumarate has active ingredients of ferrous fumarate. It is often used in anemia. (latest outcomes from Ferrous fumarate 2,427 users)
- Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,737 users)
- Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 11,761 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood) can be treated by Iron dextran, Ferrous fumarate, Ferrous citrate fe 59, Iron edta, Epogen/procrit (latest reports from 717 Anemia patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,460 Anxiety patients)
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml) (long lasting cancer of white blood cells in which the bone marrow makes too many white blood cells) can be treated by Gleevec, Sprycel, Tasigna, Imatinib mesylate (latest reports from 293 Chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml) patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain (latest reports from 1,310 Foot, leg, and ankle swelling patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Ferrous fumarate and Lorazepam drug interaction
- Ferrous fumarate and Sprycel drug interaction
- Lorazepam and Sprycel drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone else had this side effect after taking this medicine... I have searched everywhere and haven't found 1 person that has actually had this side effect. I want to know I'm not alone. No matter how long it's been since I posted this. Thanks
I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am ...
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
I'm 56 year old female who has had hysterectomy 20 yrs ago. Just started trying estranged for relief of vaginal atrophy😏 I have had it in x 2 weeks now. I have been experiencing swelling of my Rt ankle with pain extending to foot. I have removed it as of lunch time today. Anyone else have a ...
I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...