A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Adderall 30 - from FDA reports
2,460 females aged 30 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
2,460 females aged 30 (±5) who takes Adderall 30 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Side effects: Dyspnea
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dyspnea: 85 (3.46% of females aged 30 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dyspnea in Add: 48 (2.74% of females aged 30 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dyspnea in Adderall 30: 85 (3.46% of females aged 30 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (647 people, 26.30%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (612 people, 24.88%)
- Cataplexy (296 people, 12.03%)
- Birth Control (273 people, 11.10%)
- Depression (271 people, 11.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (669 people, 27.20%)
- Xanax (200 people, 8.13%)
- Cymbalta (172 people, 6.99%)
- Klonopin (149 people, 6.06%)
- Yaz (131 people, 5.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (279 people, 11.34%)
- Fatigue (257 people, 10.45%)
- Headache (238 people, 9.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (235 people, 9.55%)
- Drug Ineffective (224 people, 9.11%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,765 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,130 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dyspnea (difficult or laboured breathing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 303,110 Dyspnea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi My name isCaroline & I've been addicted to Nurofen plus for years. I've gone cold turkey so many times, each time telling myself never again- the withdrawals are horrendous, yet a few weeks later, I take some thinking "just the one packet", but back on it again. I'm desperate to stop & ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Hi, I have been on Fentanyl for about 5 years, recently my doctor upped the dosage, I noticed my shortness of breath got much worse, my dr prescribed Xanax because he thought the shortness of breath was from anxiety and stress but now I see that when combined with the Fentanyl it might cause ...
Have only taken Viagra 4 times. First 3 times they were no side effects. After the 4th time I'm experiencing shortness of breath. That has been 4 days ago, not sure if it's Viagra or something totally different. I take 50mg! Your thoughts...