A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Metformin, Victoza - from FDA reports
691 females aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 51 year old female patient who has Diabetes. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
691 females aged 51 (±5) who takes Metformin, Victoza are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 51
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diabetes
- Drugs taken:
- Metformin (metformin hydrochloride)
- Victoza (liraglutide)
- Drug interactions: Lymphadenopathy
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Lymphadenopathy: 2 (0.29% of females aged 51 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Lymphadenopathy in Diabetes: 26 (0.18% of females aged 51 (±5) who have Diabetes)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Lymphadenopathy in Metformin: 78 (0.36% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Metformin)
- Lymphadenopathy in Victoza: 19 (0.71% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Victoza)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (426 people, 61.65%)
- Diabetes (118 people, 17.08%)
- High Blood Pressure (107 people, 15.48%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (74 people, 10.71%)
- Depression (43 people, 6.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lantus (69 people, 9.99%)
- Simvastatin (67 people, 9.70%)
- Crestor (48 people, 6.95%)
- Levemir (44 people, 6.37%)
- Invokana (37 people, 5.35%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (106 people, 15.34%)
- Weight Decreased (56 people, 8.10%)
- Diarrhea (55 people, 7.96%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (49 people, 7.09%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (49 people, 7.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 198,499 users)
- Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 25,354 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 285,337 Diabetes patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Lymphadenopathy (disease or enlargement of lymph nodes) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 24,972 Lymphadenopathy patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I am a 34 year old female. I had strep throat in January and my first ever break out of Guttate Psoriasis a few weeks later. I also have a few enlarged lymphnodes and going insane worrying about them. Is this normal with Guttate? I have been to my doctor who doesnt seem worried, but I ...
My husband is in the early stages of what is probably Lewy Body Dementia (he has had REM sleep disorder for several years and is starting to show Parkinsonian type muscle tremors, trouble swallowing, etc.). There are interesting studies out there about the potential mitigative impacts of ...
Does anyone else have experience of large 'boil' type spots in the groin and on the pubis? Also swelling of the clitoris? Very painful, I have been trying to medicate with Clitmazole and Hydro 1% but is not working
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am having serious hair loss.... from really thick, wavy and silky hair to very thin (some bald areas) and a totally different texture (looks like its burnt or like straw)... Have been to 2 different doctors and 2 dermatologists to no avail... the last one said i have Androgen Alpecia... I ...
one of my close relative female at the age 50 takes spironolactone since a long time.. recently she got pre diabetic. control the diabetic she takes Metformin.. need some information about how safe taking this to meditation. also, what is the good time to take them? is this 2 medication interact ...
Had moderate dry mouth prior to starting Metformin, but much worse and disabling (especially sleep-I'm exhausted) during the time that I have been taking 500 mg daily Metformin. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. Steve
I am a type 2 diabetic taking lantus (once a day), Atorvastatin 40mg (once daily), and metformin 500mg (two tabs twice daily with meals). [Also coreg and lisinopril for blood pressure]. I try to get out and walk. I play at golf and walk the course for 9 (and sometimes 18) holes twice a week when ...