A study for a 61 year old man who takes Lipitor, Prilosec, Mobic - from FDA reports
64 males aged 61 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 61 year old male patient who has High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Tendinitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
64 males aged 61 (±5) who takes Lipitor, Prilosec, Mobic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 61
- Gender: male
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Tendinitis
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Mobic (meloxicam)
- Drug interactions: Tendinitis
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tendinitis: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tendinitis in High Cholesterol: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who have High Cholesterol)
- Tendinitis in Acid Reflux: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who have Acid Reflux)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tendinitis in Lipitor: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Tendinitis in Mobic: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Mobic)
- Tendinitis in Prilosec: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Prilosec)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (16 people, 25.00%)
- Trismus (15 people, 23.44%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (15 people, 23.44%)
- Pain (14 people, 21.88%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (13 people, 20.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc (21 people, 32.81%)
- Coumadin (20 people, 31.25%)
- Lortab (18 people, 28.12%)
- Lisinopril (18 people, 28.12%)
- Folic Acid (17 people, 26.56%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (19 people, 29.69%)
- Breathing Difficulty (19 people, 29.69%)
- Headache (18 people, 28.12%)
- Cellulitis (18 people, 28.12%)
- Bone Disorder (17 people, 26.56%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 188,781 users)
- Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prilosec 84,921 users)
- Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,454 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Zocor (latest reports from 255,319 High cholesterol patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,619 Acid reflux patients)
- Tendinitis (inflammation of tendon) can be treated by Mobic, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 69 Tendinitis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tendinitis (inflammation of tendon) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid factor positive, cluster headaches, high arch, urinary tract infection (latest reports from 69 Tendinitis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lipitor and Prilosec drug interaction
- Lipitor and Mobic drug interaction
- Prilosec and Mobic drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I had three Dermatofibromas that took 10 years to develop. However, within the last four months (when I started taking Prilosec daily), I'm now up to 15. I have read that when you have more than 15 DF's and they are developing within a short period of time, that qualifies as Multiple ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
I have been taking Prilosec for several years. For approximately one month, I have experienced episodes of intermittent feelings that feel like my heart is fluttering, throughout the day. Haven't contacted my doctor about it yet. Read an article today, suggesting that it may be caused by ...