A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Lamictal Xr - from FDA reports
1,805 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Bipolar. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
1,805 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Zoloft, Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Lamictal Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Lamictal Xr (lamotrigine)
- Drug interactions: Amaurosis
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Amaurosis: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amaurosis in Bipolar: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Bipolar)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amaurosis in Zoloft: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Amaurosis in Lamictal Xr: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Lamictal Xr)
- Amaurosis in Wellbutrin Xl: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Wellbutrin Xl)
- Amaurosis in Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (520 people, 28.81%)
- Bipolar Disorder (328 people, 18.17%)
- Stress And Anxiety (181 people, 10.03%)
- Pain (104 people, 5.76%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (89 people, 4.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (297 people, 16.45%)
- Klonopin (214 people, 11.86%)
- Synthroid (176 people, 9.75%)
- Ambien (171 people, 9.47%)
- Xanax (152 people, 8.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (204 people, 11.30%)
- Stress And Anxiety (182 people, 10.08%)
- Nausea (179 people, 9.92%)
- Headache (139 people, 7.70%)
- Pain (137 people, 7.59%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,551 users)
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride has active ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride 171 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 16,678 users)
- Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,117 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 64,323 Bipolar patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Amaurosis (partial or total blindness without visible change in the eye) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, stress and anxiety, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (latest reports from 387 Amaurosis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Zoloft and Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride drug interaction
- Zoloft and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Zoloft and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Wellbutrin xl and Lamictal xr drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
Just started zoloft 2 weeks ago- 1st week was 25mg and second week is now 50mg. I have pelvic pain or bladder pain. I'm not sure if that's an anxiety symptom or the zoloft. Should I continue? Does it go away?
I have afib and use a Kardia portable EKG device with my iPhone. I noticed these strange inverted blips in my EKG readings. I recently was switched from Prozac to zoloft. I've only been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks.
I have been on Zoloft 50mg and Lipitor 10mg since 1990. A LONG time....both are considered low dose. I am currently on Lipitor twice a week due to muscle weakness in my thighs . When I can not squat and get up without crawling on the floor, its time to cut down on the Lipitor. I was on twice a ...