A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Lamictal Xr - from FDA reports
1,805 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Bipolar, Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
1,805 females aged 48 (±5) who takes Zoloft, Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Lamictal Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar, Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Lamictal Xr (lamotrigine)
- Drug interactions: Hemianopia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hemianopia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hemianopia in Bipolar: 1 (0.01% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Bipolar)
- Hemianopia in Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated)
- Hemianopia in Depression: 2 (0.01% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hemianopia in Zoloft: 2 (0.01% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Hemianopia in Lamictal Xr: 2 (0.03% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Lamictal Xr)
- Hemianopia in Wellbutrin Xl: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Wellbutrin Xl)
- Hemianopia in Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (520 people, 28.81%)
- Bipolar Disorder (328 people, 18.17%)
- Stress And Anxiety (181 people, 10.03%)
- Pain (104 people, 5.76%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (89 people, 4.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (297 people, 16.45%)
- Klonopin (214 people, 11.86%)
- Synthroid (176 people, 9.75%)
- Ambien (171 people, 9.47%)
- Xanax (152 people, 8.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (204 people, 11.30%)
- Stress And Anxiety (182 people, 10.08%)
- Nausea (179 people, 9.92%)
- Headache (139 people, 7.70%)
- Pain (137 people, 7.59%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,747 users)
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride has active ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride 172 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 16,787 users)
- Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,128 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 64,435 Bipolar patients)
- Bipolar affective disorder aggravated (mood disorder) can be treated by Lithium carbonate, Lamictal, Seroquel, Depakote, Abilify (latest reports from 247 Bipolar affective disorder aggravated patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Hemianopia (blindness or reduction in vision in one half of the visual field due to damage of the optic pathways in the brain) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, multiple sclerosis, depression, asthma (latest reports from 989 Hemianopia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Zoloft and Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride drug interaction
- Zoloft and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Zoloft and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Wellbutrin xl and Lamictal xr drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...