A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Tramadol - from FDA reports
4,021 females aged 29 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 29 year old female patient who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
4,021 females aged 29 (±5) who takes Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 29
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Drugs taken:
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Muscle Spasticity
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Muscle Spasticity: 5 (0.12% of females aged 29 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Muscle Spasticity in Myofascial Pain Syndrome: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Muscle Spasticity in Tramadol: 5 (0.12% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Tramadol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (737 people, 18.33%)
- Birth Control (344 people, 8.56%)
- Depression (324 people, 8.06%)
- Crohn's Disease (251 people, 6.24%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (204 people, 5.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (361 people, 8.98%)
- Yaz (319 people, 7.93%)
- Yasmin (283 people, 7.04%)
- Ibuprofen (251 people, 6.24%)
- Prednisone (195 people, 4.85%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (418 people, 10.40%)
- Nausea (374 people, 9.30%)
- Headache (331 people, 8.23%)
- Stress And Anxiety (320 people, 7.96%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (278 people, 6.91%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,575 users)
What are the conditions?
- Myofascial pain syndrome (a painful condition that affects the muscles and the sheath of the tissue) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 49,727 Myofascial pain syndrome patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Muscle spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, muscle spasticity, pain, depression, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 24,152 Muscle spasticity patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Either 1 1/2 or 2 50mg a night with drinking. It started with a knee injury 25 years ago. I take it to sleep, I'm always in some form of old age pain. I drink and smoke pot and take a tramadol. If I don't do these things I get zero sleep, but with them I pass out and get about 4 hours, then ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...
I've been taking tramadol for pain for 8 months, today I had a nose bleed for almost 2 hours today, it has stopped flowing but its still drippy, my blood pressure is fine, but I was very hot before it started to flow from both nostrils, I work with someone who also takes tramdol for pain and ...
Took tramadol a few month ago for severe endometriosis pain. Now I've got hardly any voice and struggle to talk, which is affecting me every day...work/family/social. Drs are baffled as to what has caused it and how to treat it.