A study for a 22 year old man who takes Percocet, Lunesta - from FDA reports
5 males aged 22 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old male patient who has Back Pain, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
5 males aged 22 (±5) who takes Percocet, Lunesta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Back Pain, Insomnia
- Drugs taken:
- Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Lunesta (eszopiclone)
- Drug interactions: Erectile Dysfunction
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Erectile Dysfunction: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erectile Dysfunction in Back Pain: 2 (0.42% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Back Pain)
- Erectile Dysfunction in Insomnia: 14 (1.66% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Insomnia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erectile Dysfunction in Percocet: 4 (0.99% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Percocet)
- Erectile Dysfunction in Lunesta: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Lunesta)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Initial Insomnia (1 person, 20.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (2 people, 40.00%)
- Benadryl (2 people, 40.00%)
- Valium (1 person, 20.00%)
- Risperdal (1 person, 20.00%)
- Prevacid (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Initial Insomnia (2 people, 40.00%)
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 20.00%)
- Pancreatitis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Formication (1 person, 20.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 20.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 42,644 users)
- Lunesta has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Lunesta 19,833 users)
What are the conditions?
- Back pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol, Flexeril, Ibuprofen, Vicodin (latest reports from 184,029 Back pain patients)
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 221,182 Insomnia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 51,201 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
Does your sex life ever go back to normal after taking this drug or is it permanent it's been 13 months and no change i also cant feel the intoxicating effects of alcohol does this change after a few years????
had prostate removed about 8 yrs ago " robotic surgery " then a year ago had my ureter repaired " had a hard time to pee" any way I was fine up until the ureter operation... now having a problem even when I take my little blue pill ?? theres info. on the zolpidem that it can cause ed... only ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...