A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lorazepam Intensol, Neurontin, Lamictal Xr, Wellbutrin, Latuda - from FDA reports
4,217 females aged 46 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
4,217 females aged 46 (±5) who takes Lorazepam Intensol, Neurontin, Lamictal Xr, Wellbutrin, Latuda are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Lorazepam Intensol (lorazepam)
- Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Lamictal Xr (lamotrigine)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Fatigue
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 420 (9.96% of females aged 46 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Anxiety Disorder: 40 (7.07% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Anxiety Disorder)
- Fatigue in Bipolar 2: 18 (7.47% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Latuda: 19 (6.03% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Latuda)
- Fatigue in Neurontin: 1,370 (7.96% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Neurontin)
- Fatigue in Wellbutrin: 929 (7.63% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Fatigue in Lamictal Xr: 421 (5.51% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Lamictal Xr)
- Fatigue in Lorazepam Intensol: 1,023 (9.12% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Lorazepam Intensol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (204 people, 4.84%)
- Insomnia (202 people, 4.79%)
- High Blood Pressure (181 people, 4.29%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (139 people, 3.30%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (113 people, 2.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (616 people, 14.61%)
- Ambien (440 people, 10.43%)
- Synthroid (392 people, 9.30%)
- Klonopin (375 people, 8.89%)
- Cymbalta (367 people, 8.70%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (502 people, 11.90%)
- Headache (346 people, 8.20%)
- Dizziness (336 people, 7.97%)
- Weakness (306 people, 7.26%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (299 people, 7.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lorazepam intensol has active ingredients of lorazepam. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam intensol 58 users)
- Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 81,106 users)
- Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,117 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,680 users)
- Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,125 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 18,679 Anxiety disorder patients)
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,060 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,076 Fatigue patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lorazepam intensol and Neurontin drug interaction
- Lorazepam intensol and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Lorazepam intensol and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Lorazepam intensol and Latuda drug interaction
- Neurontin and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Neurontin and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Neurontin and Latuda drug interaction
- Lamictal xr and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Lamictal xr and Latuda drug interaction
- Wellbutrin and Latuda drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I have been on amiodarone 400 mg/day for ventricular tachycardia for about 2 years and my fatigue is getting worse. The doctor is reluctant to stop it and I have reduced the dosage myself to 200 mg every other day. I have an implanted defibrillator.