A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Paracetamol - from FDA reports
3,231 males aged 19 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 19 year old male patient who has Fever. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
3,231 males aged 19 (±5) who takes Paracetamol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 19
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Fever
- Drugs taken:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Side effects: Eyes - Yellow, Diarrhea, Stomachache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Eyes - Yellow: 38 (1.18% of males aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
- Diarrhea: 85 (2.63% of males aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
- Stomachache: 130 (4.02% of males aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Fever: 19 (4.57% of males aged 19 (±5) who have Fever)
- Eyes - Yellow in Fever: 4 (0.96% of males aged 19 (±5) who have Fever)
- Stomachache in Fever: 10 (2.4% of males aged 19 (±5) who have Fever)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Paracetamol: 85 (2.63% of males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol)
- Eyes - Yellow in Paracetamol: 38 (1.18% of males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol)
- Stomachache in Paracetamol: 130 (4.02% of males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (210 people, 6.50%)
- Acne (102 people, 3.16%)
- Suicide Attempt (93 people, 2.88%)
- Fabry's Disease (82 people, 2.54%)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (70 people, 2.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Benadryl (295 people, 9.13%)
- Ibuprofen (276 people, 8.54%)
- Remicade (199 people, 6.16%)
- Morphine (141 people, 4.36%)
- Accutane (139 people, 4.30%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (222 people, 6.87%)
- Nausea (210 people, 6.50%)
- Completed Suicide (184 people, 5.69%)
- Intentional Overdose (171 people, 5.29%)
- Overdose (169 people, 5.23%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Paracetamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Paracetamol 37,360 users)
What are the conditions?
- Fever can be treated by Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Paracetamol, Motrin (latest reports from 253,989 Fever patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Eyes - yellow has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 21,538 Eyes - yellow patients).
- Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 288,392 Diarrhea patients).
- Stomachache (stomach pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,831 Stomachache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
I have been taking 900mg of Gabapentin every evening to relieve the severe burning in the soles of my feet for the last 3 months. Early on I experienced a change in bowel habits, from a lifelong battle with constipation to loose, regular, very odorous, somewhat painful movements. Has anyone ...