A study for a 54 year old man who takes Ultram, Lyrica, Endep - from FDA reports
32 males aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old male patient who has Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
32 males aged 54 (±5) who takes Ultram, Lyrica, Endep are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Erection Problems
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Erection Problems: 0 (0% of males aged 54 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erection Problems in Arthritis: 60 (1.75% of males aged 54 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erection Problems in Ultram: 86 (1.34% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Ultram)
- Erection Problems in Lyrica: 94 (1.33% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Lyrica)
- Erection Problems in Endep: 60 (1.47% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Endep)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (5 people, 15.62%)
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 9.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 9.38%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 9.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tricor (10 people, 31.25%)
- Tysabri (8 people, 25.00%)
- Requip (8 people, 25.00%)
- Provigil (8 people, 25.00%)
- Enablex (8 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (8 people, 25.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (8 people, 25.00%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (6 people, 18.75%)
- Pneumonia Aspiration (4 people, 12.50%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 12.50%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ultram 19,739 users)
- Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 137,860 users)
- Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Endep 834 users)
What are the conditions?
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,537 Arthritis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Erection problems has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 51,201 Erection problems patients).