A study for a 54 year old man who takes Ultram, Lyrica, Endep - from FDA reports
32 males aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old male patient who has Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
32 males aged 54 (±5) who takes Ultram, Lyrica, Endep are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Erection Problems
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Erection Problems: 0 (0% of males aged 54 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erection Problems in Arthritis: 60 (1.75% of males aged 54 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erection Problems in Ultram: 86 (1.34% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Ultram)
- Erection Problems in Lyrica: 94 (1.33% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Lyrica)
- Erection Problems in Endep: 60 (1.47% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Endep)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (5 people, 15.62%)
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 9.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 9.38%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 9.38%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 9.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tricor (10 people, 31.25%)
- Tysabri (8 people, 25.00%)
- Requip (8 people, 25.00%)
- Provigil (8 people, 25.00%)
- Enablex (8 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (8 people, 25.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (8 people, 25.00%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (6 people, 18.75%)
- Pneumonia Aspiration (4 people, 12.50%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 12.50%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ultram 19,697 users)
- Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 137,770 users)
- Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Endep 810 users)
What are the conditions?
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,429 Arthritis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Erection problems has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 51,104 Erection problems patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Ultram and Lyrica drug interaction
- Ultram and Endep drug interaction
- Lyrica and Endep drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
Does your sex life ever go back to normal after taking this drug or is it permanent it's been 13 months and no change i also cant feel the intoxicating effects of alcohol does this change after a few years????
had prostate removed about 8 yrs ago " robotic surgery " then a year ago had my ureter repaired " had a hard time to pee" any way I was fine up until the ureter operation... now having a problem even when I take my little blue pill ?? theres info. on the zolpidem that it can cause ed... only ...
Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
You may be interested in these reviews
I am a 64-year old male, and I have been on levothyroxine for years ( > 10), because I was developing a goiter. For many years now, I have also had difficulty achieving orgasm and ejaculation. I have no problem getting and keeping an erection for the entire time, but sometimes it takes as much ...
54 yrs old. Widowed. Married 35yrs. Had blood clot in lungs, put on blood thinners Eliquis and noticed the start of ED. Haven't had sex in 4 yrs due to wife's illness. She passed away a year ago. Since, I've been put on amlodipine besylate 5mg. Now even with Viagra I have trouble maintaining ...
Increased ranexa (Ranolazine) from 500 mg 2x daily to 1000 mg 2x daily 2 weeks ago. Now 100% ED. Considering herbal remedies Pure Encapsulations Dopa Plus and/or Alpha GPC. Concerned about adverse interactions with ranexa. Any suggestions?