A study for a 67 year old man who takes Furosemide - from FDA reports
30,549 males aged 67 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 67 year old male patient who has Ed. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
30,549 males aged 67 (±5) who takes Furosemide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 67
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Ed
- Drugs taken:
- Furosemide (furosemide)
- Side effects: Fatigue
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 827 (2.71% of males aged 67 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Ed: 88 (1.52% of males aged 67 (±5) who have Ed)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Furosemide: 827 (5.19% of males aged 67 (±5) who take Furosemide)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes (2,351 people, 7.70%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1,486 people, 4.86%)
- Preventive Health Care (1,398 people, 4.58%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1,377 people, 4.51%)
- Pain (1,236 people, 4.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (3,830 people, 12.54%)
- Digoxin (2,760 people, 9.03%)
- Lipitor (2,543 people, 8.32%)
- Allopurinol (2,520 people, 8.25%)
- Plavix (2,440 people, 7.99%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (1,771 people, 5.80%)
- Hypotension (1,748 people, 5.72%)
- Weakness (1,703 people, 5.57%)
- Pneumonia (1,603 people, 5.25%)
- Renal Failure Acute (1,534 people, 5.02%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 135,310 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ed can be treated by Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 51,201 Ed patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
Hi I've recently found out that im hiv + with CD4 232 and was forced to start treatment tenofovir disoproxil,emtricitabine and efavirenz in one tablets,before starting treatment i had no symtomps but now i have devoloped rash al over my body since starting arvs. On my 3rd month visit at ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
Have been on cosentyx for 7 months for my ankalosing spondylitis. In the last two months I have experience extreme fatigue and sleepy all the time to the point I can hardly function. Dr. Does not know cause, does not believe its caused by cosentyx. I take many other medications but never ...