A study for a 53 year old man who takes Axiron, Pristiq - from FDA reports
6 males aged 53 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 53 year old male patient who has Low Testosterone, Stress. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
6 males aged 53 (±5) who takes Axiron, Pristiq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 53
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Low Testosterone, Stress
- Drugs taken:
- Axiron (testosterone)
- Pristiq (desvenlafaxine succinate)
- Drug interactions: Anxiety
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 0 (0% of males aged 53 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Low Testosterone: 0 (0% of males aged 53 (±5) who have Low Testosterone)
- Anxiety in Stress: 611 (12.01% of males aged 53 (±5) who have Stress)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Axiron: 241 (5.45% of males aged 53 (±5) who take Axiron)
- Anxiety in Pristiq: 67 (11.24% of males aged 53 (±5) who take Pristiq)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypogonadism (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (1 person, 16.67%)
- Headache (1 person, 16.67%)
- Erection Problems (1 person, 16.67%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (3 people, 50.00%)
- Lorazepam (2 people, 33.33%)
- Viread (1 person, 16.67%)
- Viramune (1 person, 16.67%)
- Prozac (1 person, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 33.33%)
- Paraesthesia (1 person, 16.67%)
- Irritability (1 person, 16.67%)
- Headache (1 person, 16.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Axiron has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Axiron 6,567 users)
- Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Pristiq 18,777 users)
What are the conditions?
- Low testosterone can be treated by Androgel, Testosterone cypionate, Testim, Testosterone, Axiron (latest reports from 106 Low testosterone patients)
- Stress can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,768 Stress patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
I take 300 mg l theanine daily for anxiety and about 4x a month 1mg ativan. The ativan works ,but makes me so sleepy. I have migraines and was wondering if anyone has had success with larger doses of l theanine for this purpose? It'd be nice not to have to take zomig and advil, although I'm ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I am on ativan right now and has been on it for years.. I've tried other things that the doctors give the but nothing ever seems to take away my panic and shaking. I heard that it can take up to a year to actually get off of it especially for how long I've been on has anyone ever been in this ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've experienced Trigeminal Nerve damage as result of brain surgery at brain stem. Taking Tegretol to relieve symptoms of pain left side of head. Anyone else experiencing morning jitters of their hands?
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
I'd like to hear other's experiences on Brillinta . Not sure if my shortness of breath is from this drug, or is something heart related..or anxiety. And..is the anxiety drug related or due to having had heart attack! Etc....?