A study for a 40 year old man who takes Allegra - from FDA reports
1,167 males aged 40 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old male patient who has Allergy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
1,167 males aged 40 (±5) who takes Allegra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Allergy
- Drugs taken:
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Weakness, Dizziness, Fatigue
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Weakness: 46 (3.94% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
- Dizziness: 75 (6.43% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fatigue: 92 (7.88% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Allergy: 2 (4.55% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Fatigue in Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Weakness in Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Allergy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Allegra: 75 (6.43% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Fatigue in Allegra: 92 (7.88% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Weakness in Allegra: 46 (3.94% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (78 people, 6.68%)
- High Blood Pressure (58 people, 4.97%)
- Seasonal Allergy (49 people, 4.20%)
- Depression (48 people, 4.11%)
- Multiple Allergies (40 people, 3.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flonase (89 people, 7.63%)
- Singulair (67 people, 5.74%)
- Zyrtec (57 people, 4.88%)
- Lipitor (56 people, 4.80%)
- Prilosec (55 people, 4.71%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (104 people, 8.91%)
- Headache (78 people, 6.68%)
- Chest Pain (69 people, 5.91%)
- Nausea (68 people, 5.83%)
- Breathing Difficulty (66 people, 5.66%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 43,637 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,337 Allergy patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 294,877 Weakness patients).
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,547 Dizziness patients).
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,076 Fatigue patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I only took Actonel for a only few months, several years ago, and quit when I noticed weakness in my legs. Sorry to report that I never regained strength, despite some some physical therapy and moderate exercise. I am an active woman in my mid-60s and the loss of leg strength has made my life ...
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie
I have been on amiodarone 400 mg/day for ventricular tachycardia for about 2 years and my fatigue is getting worse. The doctor is reluctant to stop it and I have reduced the dosage myself to 200 mg every other day. I have an implanted defibrillator.