A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - from FDA reports
1,107 females aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
1,107 females aged 45 (±5) who takes Klonopin, Lamictal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Drug interactions: Night Sweats, Anxiety, Depression, Agitation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Night Sweats: 5 (0.45% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Anxiety: 95 (8.58% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Depression: 91 (8.22% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Agitation: 34 (3.07% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Bipolar 2: 15 (5.93% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Anxiety in Bipolar 2: 19 (7.51% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Depression in Bipolar 2: 33 (13.04% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Night Sweats in Bipolar 2: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Klonopin: 339 (2.59% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Agitation in Lamictal: 163 (2.12% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Anxiety in Klonopin: 1,039 (7.95% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Anxiety in Lamictal: 345 (4.48% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Depression in Klonopin: 933 (7.14% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Depression in Lamictal: 399 (5.18% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Night Sweats in Klonopin: 70 (0.54% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Night Sweats in Lamictal: 19 (0.25% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (51 people, 4.61%)
- Affective Disorder (51 people, 4.61%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (46 people, 4.16%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (45 people, 4.07%)
- Quit Smoking (43 people, 3.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (184 people, 16.62%)
- Cymbalta (111 people, 10.03%)
- Synthroid (101 people, 9.12%)
- Ambien (95 people, 8.58%)
- Abilify (94 people, 8.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (90 people, 8.13%)
- Fatigue (82 people, 7.41%)
- Drug Ineffective (82 people, 7.41%)
- Nausea (79 people, 7.14%)
- Headache (76 people, 6.87%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,410 users)
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 57,410 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,154 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 18,795 Night sweats patients).
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 310,460 Anxiety patients).
- Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients).
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, quit smoking (latest reports from 80,573 Agitation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...
Hi. I'm 83 years old. have been taking Lamictal (250 mg/day) for about 6-7 years for peripheral neuropathy, both feet. Effectiveness is now minimal. Neurologist suggests I start taking Lyrica. He says I can wait 3 weeks (when I see him again) before titrating the lamictal down. anyone done ...
I've experienced Trigeminal Nerve damage as result of brain surgery at brain stem. Taking Tegretol to relieve symptoms of pain left side of head. Anyone else experiencing morning jitters of their hands?