A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - from FDA reports
1,107 females aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
1,107 females aged 45 (±5) who takes Klonopin, Lamictal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Drug interactions: Night Sweats, Anxiety, Depression, Agitation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Night Sweats: 5 (0.45% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Anxiety: 95 (8.58% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Depression: 91 (8.22% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Agitation: 34 (3.07% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Bipolar 2: 15 (5.93% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Anxiety in Bipolar 2: 19 (7.51% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Depression in Bipolar 2: 33 (13.04% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
- Night Sweats in Bipolar 2: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Klonopin: 339 (2.59% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Agitation in Lamictal: 163 (2.12% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Anxiety in Klonopin: 1,039 (7.95% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Anxiety in Lamictal: 345 (4.48% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Depression in Klonopin: 933 (7.14% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Depression in Lamictal: 399 (5.18% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Night Sweats in Klonopin: 70 (0.54% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Night Sweats in Lamictal: 19 (0.25% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Lamictal)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (51 people, 4.61%)
- Affective Disorder (51 people, 4.61%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (46 people, 4.16%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (45 people, 4.07%)
- Quit Smoking (43 people, 3.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (184 people, 16.62%)
- Cymbalta (111 people, 10.03%)
- Synthroid (101 people, 9.12%)
- Ambien (95 people, 8.58%)
- Abilify (94 people, 8.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (90 people, 8.13%)
- Fatigue (82 people, 7.41%)
- Drug Ineffective (82 people, 7.41%)
- Nausea (79 people, 7.14%)
- Headache (76 people, 6.87%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,309 users)
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 57,272 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,060 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 18,724 Night sweats patients).
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients).
- Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 382,313 Depression patients).
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking (latest reports from 80,513 Agitation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
Hi, Im 55 years old and have been taking lamictal for 5 years plus at 300 mg per day dosage as a mood stabiliser. During the past two years or so I have developed progressive iron deficiency and a drop in haemoglobin to the point where it has now started affecting me. While my physician has ...
I take 300 mg l theanine daily for anxiety and about 4x a month 1mg ativan. The ativan works ,but makes me so sleepy. I have migraines and was wondering if anyone has had success with larger doses of l theanine for this purpose? It'd be nice not to have to take zomig and advil, although I'm ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...
Hi. I'm 83 years old. have been taking Lamictal (250 mg/day) for about 6-7 years for peripheral neuropathy, both feet. Effectiveness is now minimal. Neurologist suggests I start taking Lyrica. He says I can wait 3 weeks (when I see him again) before titrating the lamictal down. anyone done ...
I've experienced Trigeminal Nerve damage as result of brain surgery at brain stem. Taking Tegretol to relieve symptoms of pain left side of head. Anyone else experiencing morning jitters of their hands?
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
I'd like to hear other's experiences on Brillinta . Not sure if my shortness of breath is from this drug, or is something heart related..or anxiety. And..is the anxiety drug related or due to having had heart attack! Etc....?