A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Clonazepam - from FDA reports
13,276 females aged 59 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Middle Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
13,276 females aged 59 (±5) who takes Clonazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Middle Insomnia
- Drugs taken:
- Clonazepam (clonazepam)
- Side effects: Autoimmune Disorder
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Autoimmune Disorder: 2 (0.02% of females aged 59 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Autoimmune Disorder in Middle Insomnia: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who have Middle Insomnia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Autoimmune Disorder in Clonazepam: 2 (0.02% of females aged 59 (±5) who take Clonazepam)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (1,132 people, 8.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,001 people, 7.54%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (870 people, 6.55%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (798 people, 6.01%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (544 people, 4.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,261 people, 9.50%)
- Cymbalta (1,097 people, 8.26%)
- Lyrica (1,049 people, 7.90%)
- Seroquel (949 people, 7.15%)
- Neurontin (917 people, 6.91%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,319 people, 9.94%)
- Fatigue (1,237 people, 9.32%)
- Drug Ineffective (1,074 people, 8.09%)
- Headache (1,067 people, 8.04%)
- Weakness (986 people, 7.43%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,252 users)
What are the conditions?
- Middle insomnia (difficulty returning to sleep after awakening either in the middle of the night) can be treated by Trazodone hydrochloride, Ambien, Benadryl, Zopiclone, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 9,876 Middle insomnia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Autoimmune disorder (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body's normal substances and tissue) has been reported by people with acne, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, hepatitis c (latest reports from 4,575 Autoimmune disorder patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I got my labs back as I have been having pain under my rightvrib cage. I had my gallbladder out in 2006. My amylase was normal. My lipase was 707. The nurse called and said my results were ok. But when I received them online, this high number was there and showing as abnormal. I called the dr's ...
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
I have Advanced Lyme Disease which has created several autoimmune disorders, Myalgic Encephalopathy, rheumatoid arthritis, mast Cell Syndrome (causing anaphylactic shock) and labs just came back that I have high lactic acid in blood and that 3 of 4 IgG and overall IgG are extremely low. My body ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
Just started tramadol yesterday and trying to cut back on klonopin , down to one a day just started. any help to get off the Klonopin , l just read tramadol can be highly addictive also, so don't really want to take any more have , was given tramadol for possible ibs and small intestine ...
Took a long time to figure it out but I am a 69 year old who only 3 years ago discoverred I suffer from ADD, Bipolar III, PTSD and anxiety - that I know of. About 6 years ago I started on a daily anxiety pill, with Clonazepam if needed at bed time, all to prevent me from killing someone or ...
I just started taking clonazepam for 6 days 3 days ago I started getting diarrhea I talk to my doctor yesterday and she said use diphenhydramine it gave me a bad side effect a mood change I cant get in contact with her til next week what too use for the diarrhea