A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Claritin, Prozac, Oxybutynin, Pyridium, Bactrim Ds - from FDA reports
324 females aged 29 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 29 year old female patient who has Allergy, Panic Disorder, Bladder Pain, Uti. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
324 females aged 29 (±5) who takes Claritin, Prozac, Oxybutynin, Pyridium, Bactrim Ds are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 29
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergy, Panic Disorder, Bladder Pain, Uti
- Drugs taken:
- Claritin (loratadine)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Oxybutynin (oxybutynin)
- Pyridium (phenazopyridine hydrochloride)
- Bactrim Ds (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim)
- Drug interactions: Sore Throat
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sore Throat: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Allergy: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Sore Throat in Panic Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Panic Disorder)
- Sore Throat in Bladder Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Bladder Pain)
- Sore Throat in Uti: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Uti)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Bactrim Ds: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Bactrim Ds)
- Sore Throat in Claritin: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Claritin)
- Sore Throat in Prozac: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Sore Throat in Oxybutynin: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Oxybutynin)
- Sore Throat in Pyridium: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Pyridium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (46 people, 14.20%)
- Narcolepsy (27 people, 8.33%)
- Pain (26 people, 8.02%)
- Hypersensitivity (18 people, 5.56%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (16 people, 4.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (48 people, 14.81%)
- Yasmin (42 people, 12.96%)
- Xanax (42 people, 12.96%)
- Yaz (38 people, 11.73%)
- Ativan (35 people, 10.80%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (60 people, 18.52%)
- Fatigue (32 people, 9.88%)
- Injury (30 people, 9.26%)
- Headache (30 people, 9.26%)
- Back Pain (27 people, 8.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 43,265 users)
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,614 users)
- Oxybutynin has active ingredients of oxybutynin. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin 6,039 users)
- Pyridium has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Pyridium 802 users)
- Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim ds 9,675 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,337 Allergy patients)
- Panic disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Ativan (latest reports from 37,026 Panic disorder patients)
- Bladder pain can be treated by Vesicare, Flomax, Elmiron, Pyridium, Enablex (latest reports from 2,230 Bladder pain patients)
- Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Bactrim ds (latest reports from 119,348 Uti patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Sore throat (pain or irritation of the throat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, sleep disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 658 Sore throat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Claritin and Prozac drug interaction
- Claritin and Oxybutynin drug interaction
- Claritin and Pyridium drug interaction
- Claritin and Bactrim ds drug interaction
- Prozac and Oxybutynin drug interaction
- Prozac and Pyridium drug interaction
- Prozac and Bactrim ds drug interaction
- Oxybutynin and Pyridium drug interaction
- Oxybutynin and Bactrim ds drug interaction
- Pyridium and Bactrim ds drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?
I have been talking Claritin for a few weeks. All of a sudden I have this burning pain in my mouth. I have never had this before and am wondering if it could be the Claritin that is causing it. I have tree pollen allergies in the spring . I took it last year and had no side effects. Please ...
Hi, Could anyone let me know if there is any chance of recovering my sense of taste. I was taking Prozac (fluoxetine) for over a year and lost my sense of taste. I stopped taking the antidepressants just over a year ago and still not recovered my taste. Could anyone let me know if they have ...