A study for a 21 year old man who takes Tribulus Terrestris, Ventolin, Armodafinil - from FDA reports
3 males aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old male patient who has Circulatory Collapse, Asthma, Sleepiness. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
3 males aged 21 (±5) who takes Tribulus Terrestris, Ventolin, Armodafinil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Circulatory Collapse, Asthma, Sleepiness
- Drugs taken:
- Tribulus Terrestris (puncture vine)
- Ventolin (albuterol)
- Armodafinil (armodafinil)
- Drug interactions: Loss Of Hair
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Loss Of Hair: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Loss Of Hair in Circulatory Collapse: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Circulatory Collapse)
- Loss Of Hair in Asthma: 8 (0.64% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Asthma)
- Loss Of Hair in Sleepiness: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Sleepiness)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Loss Of Hair in Tribulus Terrestris: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Tribulus Terrestris)
- Loss Of Hair in Ventolin: 10 (0.75% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Ventolin)
- Loss Of Hair in Armodafinil: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Armodafinil)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cataplexy (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ventolin Hfa (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nasarel (1 person, 33.33%)
- Marijuana (1 person, 33.33%)
- Adderall (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sleep Walking (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sinusitis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nasal Septum Deviation (1 person, 33.33%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 33.33%)
- Appetite - Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tribulus terrestris has active ingredients of puncture vine. (latest outcomes from Tribulus terrestris 23 users)
- Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Ventolin 31,339 users)
- Armodafinil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Armodafinil 997 users)
What are the conditions?
- Circulatory collapse (latest reports from 13,062 Circulatory collapse patients)
- Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 132,228 Asthma patients)
- Sleepiness (excess sleeping) can be treated by Ambien, Provigil, Trazodone hydrochloride, Nuvigil, Modafinil (latest reports from 123,250 Sleepiness patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Loss of hair has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 87,963 Loss of hair patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Tribulus terrestris and Ventolin drug interaction
- Tribulus terrestris and Armodafinil drug interaction
- Ventolin and Armodafinil drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Since beginning Tysabri, I have lost at least 60% of my hair. Very distressing! I have bald patches and all. I just began to take the Keratin shampoo and conditioner treatment - but is there hope that while the Tysabri is working for my MS, my hair will get used to things and eventually grow ...
I am suffering from the disorder called trichotillomania which means I am constantly pulling my hair out. I hardly have any hair left. This is very devastating to me. I suffer from high anxiety and depression Is there anyone out there that suffers from the same problem. Iwould really like ...
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
I'm 35, I took concerta xr for about a year and have lost at least half of my hair. I stopped taking it a six weeks ago but I'm still losing a ton of hair! Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before hair stopped falling out? I'm depressed and desperate for answers. Just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
I am having serious hair loss.... from really thick, wavy and silky hair to very thin (some bald areas) and a totally different texture (looks like its burnt or like straw)... Have been to 2 different doctors and 2 dermatologists to no avail... the last one said i have Androgen Alpecia... I ...
Started Ranexa in Jan 2017. Hair is thinning ant top of my head stays tender, almost sore. Anyone else have this? Does it get better - or worse? Does hair just thin or do you lose it completely? I'm really worried as Ranexa had been a life saver for me!
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...
I have been on a lot of various meds since DX with Bipolar in 2000. I have genetic female patter baldness and there were some thinner spots but about 5 weeks ago my hair started falling out and leaving round bald spots. I have lost over 25% of my hair now with random bald spots (no hair at ...