A study for a 59 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Allegra, Prozac, Aciphex - from FDA reports
1 male aged 59 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Allergy, Depression, Gerd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
1 male aged 59 (±5) who takes Clonazepam, Allegra, Prozac, Aciphex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Allergy, Depression, Gerd
- Drugs taken:
- Clonazepam (clonazepam)
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium)
- Drug interactions: Testicular Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Testicular Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Testicular Pain in Anxiety: 3 (0.06% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Testicular Pain in Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Testicular Pain in Depression: 8 (0.08% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Depression)
- Testicular Pain in Gerd: 4 (0.07% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Gerd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Testicular Pain in Clonazepam: 9 (0.15% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Clonazepam)
- Testicular Pain in Allegra: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Testicular Pain in Prozac: 5 (0.11% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Testicular Pain in Aciphex: 9 (0.41% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Aciphex)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Naproxen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Levofloxacin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Glyburide (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,196 users)
- Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 43,637 users)
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,614 users)
- Aciphex has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Aciphex 14,646 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 309,764 Anxiety patients)
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,337 Allergy patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,313 Depression patients)
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,359 Gerd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Testicular pain (pain in testes) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 2,353 Testicular pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Clonazepam and Allegra drug interaction
- Clonazepam and Prozac drug interaction
- Clonazepam and Aciphex drug interaction
- Allegra and Prozac drug interaction
- Allegra and Aciphex drug interaction
- Prozac and Aciphex drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
Hi, Could anyone let me know if there is any chance of recovering my sense of taste. I was taking Prozac (fluoxetine) for over a year and lost my sense of taste. I stopped taking the antidepressants just over a year ago and still not recovered my taste. Could anyone let me know if they have ...
Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?