A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Metformin, Lexapro - from FDA reports
39 females aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
39 females aged 64 (±5) who takes Losartan Potassium, Metformin, Lexapro are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Losartan Potassium (losartan potassium)
- Metformin (metformin hydrochloride)
- Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate)
- Drug interactions: Water Retention
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Water Retention: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Water Retention in High Blood Pressure: 195 (0.48% of females aged 64 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Water Retention in Diabetes: 111 (0.52% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Diabetes)
- Water Retention in Depression: 70 (0.36% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Water Retention in Losartan Potassium: 67 (0.56% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Losartan Potassium)
- Water Retention in Metformin: 166 (0.52% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Metformin)
- Water Retention in Lexapro: 34 (0.49% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Lexapro)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 15.38%)
- Pain (5 people, 12.82%)
- Sleep Disorder (4 people, 10.26%)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (4 people, 10.26%)
- Anaemia (4 people, 10.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (6 people, 15.38%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 15.38%)
- Byetta (6 people, 15.38%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 15.38%)
- Crestor (5 people, 12.82%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (4 people, 10.26%)
- Hair Disorder (4 people, 10.26%)
- Dry Skin (4 people, 10.26%)
- Blood Glucose Decreased (4 people, 10.26%)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (4 people, 10.26%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium 19,407 users)
- Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 198,592 users)
- Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 57,503 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,163 High blood pressure patients)
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 285,416 Diabetes patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Water retention has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 38,300 Water retention patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Losartan potassium and Metformin drug interaction
- Losartan potassium and Lexapro drug interaction
- Metformin and Lexapro drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I just started Lexpro 5 days ago. I was suffering from general anxiety and social anxiety. I am taking 10 MG daily and am suppose to up my dose to the 20 MG on day 7. I take it around 6pm every night. I have not been feeling myself since starting it. I feel very zombified and my emotions are ...
I just started it almost a month and a half ago, but it's really helping my depression and I don't want to stop and wait and try other medications, but I've started having dermatillomania and not being able to sleep at night. Is this something I can wait out and try to control or should I find ...
My husband is in the early stages of what is probably Lewy Body Dementia (he has had REM sleep disorder for several years and is starting to show Parkinsonian type muscle tremors, trouble swallowing, etc.). There are interesting studies out there about the potential mitigative impacts of ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
hello i was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and have been on Metformin 500 mg for a month already and I also take Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg and lately i have been experiencing a lot of stomach problems, diarrhea and nausea. could it be the med? Just checking if its normal. that's all. ...