A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Lamictal, Nolvadex - from FDA reports
12 females aged 44 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 44 year old female patient who has Epilepsy, Breast Cancer. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
12 females aged 44 (±5) who takes Lamictal, Nolvadex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Epilepsy, Breast Cancer
- Drugs taken:
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)
- Drug interactions: Amenorrhea, Myoclonus
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Amenorrhea: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Myoclonus: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amenorrhea in Epilepsy: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
- Amenorrhea in Breast Cancer: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
- Myoclonus in Epilepsy: 3 (0.12% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
- Myoclonus in Breast Cancer: 2 (0.02% of females aged 44 (±5) who have Breast Cancer)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amenorrhea in Lamictal: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Amenorrhea in Nolvadex: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Nolvadex)
- Myoclonus in Lamictal: 25 (0.33% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Myoclonus in Nolvadex: 0 (0% of females aged 44 (±5) who take Nolvadex)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 25.00%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gait Disturbance (2 people, 16.67%)
- Bipolar I Disorder (2 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B12 (4 people, 33.33%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 33.33%)
- Geodon (3 people, 25.00%)
- Aubagio (3 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (6 people, 50.00%)
- Nasopharyngitis (4 people, 33.33%)
- Visual Impairment (3 people, 25.00%)
- Seroma (3 people, 25.00%)
- Burning Sensation (3 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 57,342 users)
- Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 4,967 users)
What are the conditions?
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures) can be treated by Lamictal, Keppra, Tegretol, Lamotrigine, Topamax (latest reports from 59,615 Epilepsy patients)
- Breast cancer can be treated by Arimidex, Tamoxifen citrate, Femara, Letrozole, Anastrozole (latest reports from 110,241 Breast cancer patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, schizophrenia, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding (latest reports from 335 Amenorrhea patients).
- Myoclonus (a brief, involuntary twitching of a muscle or a group of muscles) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, epilepsy (latest reports from 7,218 Myoclonus patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, Im 55 years old and have been taking lamictal for 5 years plus at 300 mg per day dosage as a mood stabiliser. During the past two years or so I have developed progressive iron deficiency and a drop in haemoglobin to the point where it has now started affecting me. While my physician has ...
I used lamotrigine for 5 years for epilepsy and experienced extensive night sweat which increasee with dosage. Quit approx 2 years ago and are still having regular episodes with night sweats, up to months before getting better for a short period of time. The smell is very distinctive and reminds ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi. I'm 83 years old. have been taking Lamictal (250 mg/day) for about 6-7 years for peripheral neuropathy, both feet. Effectiveness is now minimal. Neurologist suggests I start taking Lyrica. He says I can wait 3 weeks (when I see him again) before titrating the lamictal down. anyone done ...
I am on lamictal 100 mg for bipolar. My appetite has increased and I've gained 7 pounds. I recently started taking adipex. When I mentioned this to my physiatrist she immediately told me to stop cause it would counteract with each other. Is anyone taking lamictal and adipex and if so, how's it ...
I have been taking Lamotrogine for many years now, along with Epilim Chrono, but have only recently developed a very intense feeling of thanatophobia. It seems counterintuitive, but it has become so bad that I have had suicidal thoughts, purely so that I don't have to live in a state of ...
Hi 6 years ago, I was diagnoised with Encephalitis it all nearly killed me. At the time, just before I had a severe UTI and was on antibiotics. Since then I have had temperolobe absent seizures around 3-7 times a week, generally in a batch over a couple of days. I am taking a large does ...