A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
45 females aged 19 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 19 year old female patient who has Insomnia, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
45 females aged 19 (±5) who takes Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Insomnia, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate)
- Propranolol Hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Anxiety, Restlessness, Depersonalisation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Restlessness: 4 (8.89% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Depersonalisation: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Insomnia: 87 (9.39% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Insomnia)
- Depersonalisation in Insomnia: 9 (0.97% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Insomnia)
- Depersonalisation in Anxiety: 4 (0.14% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Restlessness in Insomnia: 40 (4.31% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Insomnia)
- Restlessness in Anxiety: 105 (3.72% of females aged 19 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Seroquel Xr: 169 (4.93% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Anxiety in Propranolol Hydrochloride: 60 (8.29% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Propranolol Hydrochloride)
- Depersonalisation in Seroquel Xr: 13 (0.38% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Depersonalisation in Propranolol Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Propranolol Hydrochloride)
- Restlessness in Seroquel Xr: 148 (4.32% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Restlessness in Propranolol Hydrochloride: 20 (2.76% of females aged 19 (±5) who take Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (4 people, 8.89%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 6.67%)
- Psychotic Disorder (3 people, 6.67%)
- Depression (3 people, 6.67%)
- Birth Control (3 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (9 people, 20.00%)
- Haldol (9 people, 20.00%)
- Abilify (9 people, 20.00%)
- Risperdal (8 people, 17.78%)
- Akineton (7 people, 15.56%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (6 people, 13.33%)
- Diabetes (6 people, 13.33%)
- Suicidal Ideation (5 people, 11.11%)
- Weight Increased (4 people, 8.89%)
- Drug Ineffective (3 people, 6.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel xr 10,652 users)
- Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,303 users)
What are the conditions?
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 220,991 Insomnia patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients).
- Restlessness (not able to rest) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking (latest reports from 80,548 Restlessness patients).
- Depersonalisation has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, acne, panic disorder, insomnia (latest reports from 2,329 Depersonalisation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
I take 300 mg l theanine daily for anxiety and about 4x a month 1mg ativan. The ativan works ,but makes me so sleepy. I have migraines and was wondering if anyone has had success with larger doses of l theanine for this purpose? It'd be nice not to have to take zomig and advil, although I'm ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...
I've experienced Trigeminal Nerve damage as result of brain surgery at brain stem. Taking Tegretol to relieve symptoms of pain left side of head. Anyone else experiencing morning jitters of their hands?
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
I'd like to hear other's experiences on Brillinta . Not sure if my shortness of breath is from this drug, or is something heart related..or anxiety. And..is the anxiety drug related or due to having had heart attack! Etc....?