A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Trileptal, Lamictal, Adderall Xr 20 - from FDA reports
1,839 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar, Fatigue. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 18, 2017
1,839 females aged 27 (±5) who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Trileptal, Lamictal, Adderall Xr 20 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar, Fatigue
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Trileptal (oxcarbazepine)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Adderall Xr 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Drug interactions: Back Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Back Pain: 45 (2.45% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Back Pain in Anxiety: 175 (3.12% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Back Pain in Depression: 215 (1.81% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Depression)
- Back Pain in Bipolar: 60 (1.59% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Bipolar)
- Back Pain in Fatigue: 3 (1.05% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Fatigue)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Back Pain in Klonopin: 118 (2.37% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Back Pain in Prozac: 113 (2.13% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Back Pain in Trileptal: 37 (3.13% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Trileptal)
- Back Pain in Lamictal: 63 (0.94% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Lamictal)
- Back Pain in Adderall Xr 20: 53 (2.27% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Adderall Xr 20)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (125 people, 6.80%)
- Cataplexy (74 people, 4.02%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (65 people, 3.53%)
- Crohn's Disease (60 people, 3.26%)
- Migraine (57 people, 3.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (207 people, 11.26%)
- Xyrem (176 people, 9.57%)
- Abilify (176 people, 9.57%)
- Wellbutrin (130 people, 7.07%)
- Topamax (121 people, 6.58%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (151 people, 8.21%)
- Dizziness (147 people, 7.99%)
- Rashes (127 people, 6.91%)
- Headache (127 people, 6.91%)
- Drug Ineffective (109 people, 5.93%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,361 users)
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,699 users)
- Trileptal has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Trileptal 16,611 users)
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 57,342 users)
- Adderall xr 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 20 1,174 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
- Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 64,379 Bipolar patients)
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Vitamin d, Vitamin b12 (latest reports from 389,355 Fatigue patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 183,963 Back pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Klonopin and Prozac drug interaction
- Klonopin and Trileptal drug interaction
- Klonopin and Lamictal drug interaction
- Klonopin and Adderall xr 20 drug interaction
- Prozac and Trileptal drug interaction
- Prozac and Lamictal drug interaction
- Prozac and Adderall xr 20 drug interaction
- Trileptal and Lamictal drug interaction
- Trileptal and Adderall xr 20 drug interaction
- Lamictal and Adderall xr 20 drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, Im 55 years old and have been taking lamictal for 5 years plus at 300 mg per day dosage as a mood stabiliser. During the past two years or so I have developed progressive iron deficiency and a drop in haemoglobin to the point where it has now started affecting me. While my physician has ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
4/27/17 first seizure..grand mal 5/5/17. Started keppra 500mg BID 5/10/17. MRI showed something on brain 5/22/17 4 partial seizures Keppra increased to 750mg BID 5/2317. 6 partial seizures 5/24/17 2 partial seizure... admitted to hospital told was a tumor over motor cord given 1500 mg ...
Hi. I'm 83 years old. have been taking Lamictal (250 mg/day) for about 6-7 years for peripheral neuropathy, both feet. Effectiveness is now minimal. Neurologist suggests I start taking Lyrica. He says I can wait 3 weeks (when I see him again) before titrating the lamictal down. anyone done ...