A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
6,339 females aged 23 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 18, 2017
6,339 females aged 23 (±5) who takes Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Rectal Bleeding
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Rectal Bleeding: 2 (0.03% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rectal Bleeding in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rectal Bleeding in Zoloft: 2 (0.03% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Zoloft)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (789 people, 12.45%)
- Acne (184 people, 2.90%)
- Crohn's Disease (150 people, 2.37%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (119 people, 1.88%)
- Narcolepsy (99 people, 1.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (495 people, 7.81%)
- Yaz (421 people, 6.64%)
- Seroquel (274 people, 4.32%)
- Xanax (264 people, 4.16%)
- Ibuprofen (221 people, 3.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (632 people, 9.97%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (367 people, 5.79%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (326 people, 5.14%)
- Dizziness (325 people, 5.13%)
- Drug Ineffective (307 people, 4.84%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,651 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, hyperglycemia, fluid retention, esophagitis, allergy to mold - dander - dust (latest reports from 3,178 Rectal bleeding patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...