A study for a 7 year old boy who takes Clonidine, Evekeo, Depakote - from FDA reports
132 males aged 7 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 7 year old male patient who has Sleeping, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Anger. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 18, 2017
132 males aged 7 (±5) who takes Clonidine, Evekeo, Depakote are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 7
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Sleeping, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Anger
- Drugs taken:
- Clonidine (clonidine)
- Evekeo (amphetamine sulfate)
- Depakote (divalproex sodium)
- Drug interactions: Uncontrolled Movements
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Uncontrolled Movements: 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uncontrolled Movements in Sleeping: 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who have Sleeping)
- Uncontrolled Movements in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd): 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd))
- Uncontrolled Movements in Anger: 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who have Anger)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uncontrolled Movements in Clonidine: 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who take Clonidine)
- Uncontrolled Movements in Evekeo: 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who take Evekeo)
- Uncontrolled Movements in Depakote: 0 (0% of males aged 7 (±5) who take Depakote)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Affective Disorder (25 people, 18.94%)
- Aggression (15 people, 11.36%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (7 people, 5.30%)
- Autism (5 people, 3.79%)
- Abnormal Behavior (5 people, 3.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal (36 people, 27.27%)
- Prozac (24 people, 18.18%)
- Vyvanse (22 people, 16.67%)
- Zyprexa (19 people, 14.39%)
- Desyrel (19 people, 14.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Aggression (38 people, 28.79%)
- Suicidal Ideation (20 people, 15.15%)
- Affective Disorder (18 people, 13.64%)
- Abnormal Behavior (13 people, 9.85%)
- Convulsion (12 people, 9.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 32,887 users)
- Evekeo has active ingredients of amphetamine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Evekeo 44 users)
- Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 40,604 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleeping can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 220,996 Sleeping patients)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,309 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) patients)
- Anger can be treated by Abilify, Risperdal, Lexapro, Lamictal, Risperidone (latest reports from 23,527 Anger patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Uncontrolled movements has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, generalized anxiety disorder, pain, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 71 Uncontrolled movements patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Clonidine and Evekeo drug interaction
- Clonidine and Depakote drug interaction
- Evekeo and Depakote drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
You may be interested in these reviews
I have an open CPS case and have not done any drugs other than my psych meds prescribed to me. I have a no contact order with my children bc I showed up positive. I was eager to get my results back only to show up for cocaine. I take generics, perphenazine for trilafon, dexmethylphenidate for ...
At a complete loss. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and it came back as positive for cocaine! So got fired. Haven't used any cocaine since 1984. I take Depakote for bipolar disorder but nothing else. I'm a 60 year old make and don't even drink or smoke. Anyone with similar ...
Flabbergasted. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and tested positive for cocaine. I'm a 60 year old male who has been clean and sober for 8 years. As to cocaine, haven't used any since 1984! Marijuana was always drug of choice. I've no idea how to clear this up. Anyone have a similar ...