A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Protonix - from FDA reports
523 females aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Headache, Gerd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 18, 2017
523 females aged 40 (±5) who takes Tylenol, Protonix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Headache, Gerd
- Drugs taken:
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Protonix (pantoprazole sodium)
- Drug interactions: Itchiness
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Itchiness: 19 (3.63% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Itchiness in Headache: 83 (2.75% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Headache)
- Itchiness in Gerd: 92 (2.28% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Gerd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Itchiness in Tylenol: 315 (2.62% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Tylenol)
- Itchiness in Protonix: 126 (2.43% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Protonix)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (53 people, 10.13%)
- Depression (50 people, 9.56%)
- Nausea (44 people, 8.41%)
- Crohn's Disease (29 people, 5.54%)
- Preventive Health Care (26 people, 4.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ativan (88 people, 16.83%)
- Ambien (76 people, 14.53%)
- Prevacid (68 people, 13.00%)
- Morphine (67 people, 12.81%)
- Zofran (65 people, 12.43%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (80 people, 15.30%)
- Stress And Anxiety (79 people, 15.11%)
- Breathing Difficulty (58 people, 11.09%)
- Injury (57 people, 10.90%)
- Weakness (56 people, 10.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 90,797 users)
- Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 53,997 users)
What are the conditions?
- Headache (pain in head) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil (latest reports from 330,224 Headache patients)
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,619 Gerd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Itchiness has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 159,900 Itchiness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
I have been on Tamsulosin for almost 10 months. However, I have noticed in the last few weeks of itching. I have also noticed some rashes in my scrap. I just took a dose tonight and started noticing this weard sensation and feeling as if ants are crawling over me. I took a Benadryl to help ...