A study for a 33 year old man who takes Hysingla - from FDA reports
19 males aged 33 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 33 year old male patient who has Plantar Fasciitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 18, 2017
19 males aged 33 (±5) who takes Hysingla are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 33
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Plantar Fasciitis
- Drugs taken:
- Hysingla (hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Side effects: Foot Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Foot Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot Pain in Plantar Fasciitis: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who have Plantar Fasciitis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Foot Pain in Hysingla: 0 (0% of males aged 33 (±5) who take Hysingla)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (9 people, 47.37%)
- Seizures (1 person, 5.26%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 person, 5.26%)
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (1 person, 5.26%)
- Asthma (1 person, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vyvanse (1 person, 5.26%)
- Vimpat (1 person, 5.26%)
- Norvir (1 person, 5.26%)
- Neurontin (1 person, 5.26%)
- Butrans (1 person, 5.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (3 people, 15.79%)
- Nausea (2 people, 10.53%)
- Drowsiness (2 people, 10.53%)
- Logorrhea (1 person, 5.26%)
- Appetite - Decreased (1 person, 5.26%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hysingla has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate. (latest outcomes from Hysingla 1,918 users)
What are the conditions?
- Plantar fasciitis (painful inflammatory process of the plantar fascia) can be treated by Mobic, Meloxicam, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Celebrex (latest reports from 2,794 Plantar fasciitis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Foot pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, dysthymia, birth control, restless leg syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome (latest reports from 245 Foot pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Xarelto for a misdiagnosis of A Fib in April. I took it from April through August, when I got a second opinion that I did not have A Fib. We are in the process of discovery as to what may have caused the episode. I feel it was Cednifir, but we have not ruled out every thing. I have ...
Hi, joined because I've been taking Helena about 3 and 1/2 weeks now and it's be a miracle drug for me! My cognition was failing really rapidly and I thought I was loosing my mind, it was scary as I was pretty much alone most of the time. But, after just the 3rd dose, the "fog" was lifted, I ...