A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Nexplanon, Vyvanse - from FDA reports
2 females aged 32 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 32 year old female patient who has Birth Control, Adhd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
2 females aged 32 (±5) who takes Nexplanon, Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 32
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Birth Control, Adhd
- Drugs taken:
- Nexplanon (etonogestrel)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Drug interactions: Runny Nose, Fever, Rash
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Runny Nose: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Fever: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Rash: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fever in Birth Control: 452 (0.95% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Birth Control)
- Fever in Adhd: 25 (1.46% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Rash in Birth Control: 575 (1.21% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Birth Control)
- Rash in Adhd: 50 (2.92% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Adhd)
- Runny Nose in Birth Control: 2 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Birth Control)
- Runny Nose in Adhd: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who have Adhd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fever in Nexplanon: 19 (0.52% of females aged 32 (±5) who take Nexplanon)
- Fever in Vyvanse: 2 (0.33% of females aged 32 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Rash in Nexplanon: 56 (1.53% of females aged 32 (±5) who take Nexplanon)
- Rash in Vyvanse: 9 (1.48% of females aged 32 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Runny Nose in Nexplanon: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take Nexplanon)
- Runny Nose in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 32 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (1 person, 50.00%)
- Xanax (1 person, 50.00%)
- Topamax (1 person, 50.00%)
- Flonase (1 person, 50.00%)
- Effexor Xr (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Unintended Pregnancy (1 person, 50.00%)
- Abortion (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 17,042 users)
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,820 users)
What are the conditions?
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 181,946 Birth control patients)
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,307 Adhd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Runny nose has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 1,924 Runny nose patients).
- Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 253,955 Fever patients).
- Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 281,263 Rash patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
Hi everyone. I've been on methotrexate for about 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. My friends and family think it's funny how I'm always sweaty and hot when everyone else is comfortable or even cold. I, however, do not find it so funny that while sitting at a restaurant I start literally ...