A study for a 51 year old man who takes Celexa, Klonopin - from FDA reports
420 males aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 51 year old male patient who has Depression, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
420 males aged 51 (±5) who takes Celexa, Klonopin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 51
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Depression, Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Drug interactions: Mood Swings
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Mood Swings: 3 (0.71% of males aged 51 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Mood Swings in Depression: 153 (1.36% of males aged 51 (±5) who have Depression)
- Mood Swings in Anxiety: 62 (1.26% of males aged 51 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Mood Swings in Celexa: 53 (0.91% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Celexa)
- Mood Swings in Klonopin: 58 (0.89% of males aged 51 (±5) who take Klonopin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (24 people, 5.71%)
- Schizophrenia (20 people, 4.76%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (16 people, 3.81%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (16 people, 3.81%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (15 people, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (68 people, 16.19%)
- Neurontin (44 people, 10.48%)
- Lisinopril (41 people, 9.76%)
- Zyprexa (39 people, 9.29%)
- Gabapentin (35 people, 8.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Completed Suicide (35 people, 8.33%)
- Fatigue (34 people, 8.10%)
- Dizziness (34 people, 8.10%)
- Nausea (29 people, 6.90%)
- Drug Ineffective (26 people, 6.19%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 42,702 users)
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,361 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 41,696 Mood swings patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...