A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - from FDA reports
3,494 females aged 21 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Major Depressive Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
3,494 females aged 21 (±5) who takes Wellbutrin Sr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Major Depressive Disorder
- Drugs taken:
- Wellbutrin Sr (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Rapid Heart Beat
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Rapid Heart Beat: 46 (1.32% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rapid Heart Beat in Major Depressive Disorder: 6 (0.99% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Major Depressive Disorder)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rapid Heart Beat in Wellbutrin Sr: 46 (1.32% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Wellbutrin Sr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (338 people, 9.67%)
- Narcolepsy (102 people, 2.92%)
- Acne (69 people, 1.97%)
- Crohn's Disease (60 people, 1.72%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (53 people, 1.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (235 people, 6.73%)
- Lamictal (196 people, 5.61%)
- Lexapro (194 people, 5.55%)
- Yaz (192 people, 5.50%)
- Zoloft (181 people, 5.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (280 people, 8.01%)
- Convulsion (234 people, 6.70%)
- Completed Suicide (216 people, 6.18%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (173 people, 4.95%)
- Grand Mal Convulsion (163 people, 4.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Wellbutrin sr has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin sr 9,657 users)
What are the conditions?
- Major depressive disorder (a condition characterized by a long-lasting depressed mood or marked loss of interest or pleasure) can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 21,371 Major depressive disorder patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, depression (latest reports from 61,342 Rapid heart beat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
My doctor says I need to take B12. I am Homozygous for the MTHFR gene. My doctor says I need to take B12 for Methylation process. I have tried to take tiny doses of it but when I do I feel my heart rate increase and I feel like I may pass out. This happens with a small does like maybe 50mcg. ...
I have been taking wellbutrin sr off and on for several years, recently for about the last year or so. Could this have caused or made worse the condition of diverticulitis that just recently sent me to the ER? Now I am having diarrhea on a regular basis. If I stop the wellbutrin, will it help me ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Trying to find help. I have been recently getting worse outbreaks of rapid heart beat for no apparent reason. Went to the ER 2 days ago didn't think think I would make it there because it was so extreme. I have been on this drug for years but wondering if this is a side effect I didn't know ...
I am 65 yo and taking Viagra over the last 15 years. The rapid heart beats started over the last five years and it seem to me its getting worse. Along with the rapid heart beats I've been experiencing a feeling of chest pressure. Would be great to hear from other guys who take Viagra and what ...