A study for a 20 year old man who takes Vivitrol - from FDA reports
161 males aged 20 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 20 year old male patient who has Ocd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
161 males aged 20 (±5) who takes Vivitrol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 20
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Ocd
- Drugs taken:
- Vivitrol (naltrexone)
- Side effects: Excessive Masturbation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Excessive Masturbation: 0 (0% of males aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Excessive Masturbation in Ocd: 0 (0% of males aged 20 (±5) who have Ocd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Excessive Masturbation in Vivitrol: 0 (0% of males aged 20 (±5) who take Vivitrol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Dependence (72 people, 44.72%)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (10 people, 6.21%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 3.11%)
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 1.86%)
- Depression (3 people, 1.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (11 people, 6.83%)
- Seroquel (8 people, 4.97%)
- Melatonin (8 people, 4.97%)
- Fluoxetine (8 people, 4.97%)
- Benadryl (8 people, 4.97%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (25 people, 15.53%)
- Nausea (16 people, 9.94%)
- Death (15 people, 9.32%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (14 people, 8.70%)
- Drug Dependence (10 people, 6.21%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Vivitrol has active ingredients of naltrexone. It is often used in alcoholism. (latest outcomes from Vivitrol 3,437 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder) can be treated by Zoloft, Prozac, Luvox, Fluvoxamine maleate, Sertraline hydrochloride (latest reports from 12,225 Ocd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Excessive masturbation has been reported by people with schizophrenia, parkinson's disease, depression, high blood cholesterol, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 182 Excessive masturbation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Im really wanting to know a little more about vivitrol i have been on it since November 2014 . In the past 8 months i have lost all the muscle in my glutes.(Injection sites) despite the fact that i work out daily and have quite a bit of knowledge pertaining to building muscle in all parts of the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on vivtrol for a year now and was diagnosed last week with ra. I have so many questions and i dont know where to go from here. Or what i should do. I do not know anybody in this specific situation.
I was administered 1cc vivitrol 0n 24/02/2017 for alcohol dependence. Since then l have undergone tremendous side effects of the drug including loss of balance and appetite, dizziness, headache etc. Kindly guide me in managing and coping up with these symptoms.
Life is full of unknown difficulties.Consider asthma as one of them.Find causes of increasing asthma & take control on them.Arrange short goals to control asthma.These shorts goals will be moved one day in big achievement.Everyday plan your strategy to control over asthma.Get all medicines ...