A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Concerta - from FDA reports
2,130 females aged 51 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 51 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
2,130 females aged 51 (±5) who takes Concerta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 51
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Angina
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Angina: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Angina in Add: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Angina in Concerta: 0 (0% of females aged 51 (±5) who take Concerta)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (286 people, 13.43%)
- Pain (155 people, 7.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (123 people, 5.77%)
- Cataplexy (102 people, 4.79%)
- High Blood Pressure (77 people, 3.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (258 people, 12.11%)
- Cymbalta (214 people, 10.05%)
- Prozac (191 people, 8.97%)
- Synthroid (172 people, 8.08%)
- Klonopin (141 people, 6.62%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (192 people, 9.01%)
- Headache (159 people, 7.46%)
- Pain (158 people, 7.42%)
- Weakness (149 people, 7.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (143 people, 6.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Concerta has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Concerta 15,108 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,308 Add patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Angina (chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle) has been reported by people with bipolar ii disorder, reflux oesophagitis, hyperglycemia, antiplatelet therapy, stable angina (latest reports from 376 Angina patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 35, I took concerta xr for about a year and have lost at least half of my hair. I stopped taking it a six weeks ago but I'm still losing a ton of hair! Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before hair stopped falling out? I'm depressed and desperate for answers. Just ...
My son 9 yrs old has been on concerta and risperadal for a while. His doctor can't seem to get a good schedule/regime down to get a happy medium for him and me. He was taking concerta 54+18 in the morning and risperadal 1mg and 10mg Prozac,intinuv 2mg. The concerta does not last the 12 hours it ...
breast are seemng to swell and am concerned about this. been on concerta for 1 year and is only a 7 year old ADHD W/HYPERATCTICITY, ODD, OCD, IMPULSE DISORDERS AND MIGRAINES ALONG WITH LOOSING VISION IN RIGHT EYE I AM CONCERNED THAT THESE ARE SIDE EFFECTS
You may be interested in these reviews
8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...
Took a long time to figure it out but I am a 69 year old who only 3 years ago discoverred I suffer from ADD, Bipolar III, PTSD and anxiety - that I know of. About 6 years ago I started on a daily anxiety pill, with Clonazepam if needed at bed time, all to prevent me from killing someone or ...
My grandson takes Concerta with good result; however in January he started enjoying grapefruit juice. He drinks it daily and his grades have fallen dramatically. He is 13, and with Concerta has been on the honor roll. At the same time he started drinking grapefruit juice his parents stopped ...