A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium - from FDA reports
34 females aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Arthritis, Sleep Aid, Hypothyroidism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
34 females aged 59 (±5) who takes Tylenol, Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Arthritis, Sleep Aid, Hypothyroidism
- Drugs taken:
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Melatonin (melatonin)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Facial Edema
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Facial Edema: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Facial Edema in Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who have Arthritis)
- Facial Edema in Sleep Aid: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who have Sleep Aid)
- Facial Edema in Hypothyroidism: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who have Hypothyroidism)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Facial Edema in Tylenol: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who take Tylenol)
- Facial Edema in Melatonin: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who take Melatonin)
- Facial Edema in Levothyroxine Sodium: 0 (0% of females aged 59 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (6 people, 17.65%)
- Asthma (6 people, 17.65%)
- Constipation (5 people, 14.71%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 11.76%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (4 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Proair Hfa (11 people, 32.35%)
- Magnesium (11 people, 32.35%)
- Prilosec (10 people, 29.41%)
- Xanax (9 people, 26.47%)
- Claritin (9 people, 26.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (4 people, 11.76%)
- Drug Ineffective (4 people, 11.76%)
- Breathing Difficulty (4 people, 11.76%)
- Right Ventricular Failure (3 people, 8.82%)
- Pancreatitis (3 people, 8.82%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 90,823 users)
- Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 11,414 users)
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 77,797 users)
What are the conditions?
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,537 Arthritis patients)
- Sleep aid can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 221,186 Sleep aid patients)
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 83,132 Hypothyroidism patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Facial edema (swelling of face) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, diabetes, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 254 Facial edema patients).