A study for a 24 year old man who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
656 males aged 24 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old male patient who has Sweating. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
656 males aged 24 (±5) who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Sweating
- Drugs taken:
- Propranolol Hydrochloride (propranolol hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Sweating
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sweating: 0 (0% of males aged 24 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sweating in Propranolol Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of males aged 24 (±5) who take Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (65 people, 9.91%)
- Bipolar Disorder (25 people, 3.81%)
- Psychotic Disorder (24 people, 3.66%)
- Sleep Disorder (18 people, 2.74%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (18 people, 2.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clozaril (37 people, 5.64%)
- Seroquel (36 people, 5.49%)
- Clozapine (34 people, 5.18%)
- Lorazepam (32 people, 4.88%)
- Abilify (29 people, 4.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (47 people, 7.16%)
- Aggression (38 people, 5.79%)
- Weakness (36 people, 5.49%)
- Overdose (36 people, 5.49%)
- Depressed Level Of Consciousness (35 people, 5.34%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Propranolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Propranolol hydrochloride 4,303 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sweating can be treated by Glycopyrrolate (latest reports from 245 Sweating patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Sweating has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, chronic pain (latest reports from 245 Sweating patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I'm new. My mother uses propanolol hydrochloride and has just been diagnosed with lupus. I now understand that this drug can cause lupus or lupus-like disease, but can only occasional use of this drug cause lupus? She says she only uses it a couple of times a week at most.
I`m on a months course of the steroid, starting at 20mg per day and dropping by 5 mg per week. I`ve been taking it now for 11 days and current dose is 15mg per day. Feeling terrible....hot flushes, raised heart rate even when resting and generally feeling exhausted/ill. Is this due to the drop ...
I started taking propranolol on Tuesday for migraines. The next day my voice started to sound hoarse and continued getting worse from there out. Finally called the pharmacy and they said yes it's a side effect so I talked to my neurologist who scoffed at me but told me I should stop taking it ...
I took Lupron for infertility in 1988. I started sweating while on it, became pregnant X6, resulting in 2 full-term pregnancies I have anti-phosphylipid syndrome, causing miscarriages.) I have never stopped sweating. I had a sympathectomy in 2008 because my hair was always dripping wet. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
Hello, I have been dealing with Cyclothymia symptoms for well over 10 years. As of yesterday, I was diagnosed with the same disorder. I was prescribed Propranolol for social gatherings and Lexapro daily. I took a propranolol yesterday around 2pm and seemed to go into a hypo-mania. Today I took ...
On 12.12.2016 I started to take Propranolol for blood pressure and palpitation. On 27.12.2016 I developed Hemorrhoids, really bad one. Is there a connection? The doctor prescribed a creme Diltiazen 2% for Hemorrhoids. He said it is OK to take it with Propranolol. Is it OK? Many thanks for your ...
Hello, My name is Shana, I'm 19 years old and I was diagnosed with FVL Mutation just recently in Feb. of this year. How I found out : I have always played sports growing up and injuries happen all the time, well I was playing basketball and hurt my hip. The next day I woke up and I couldn't ...