A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Aspirin - from FDA reports
1,524 females aged 73 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 73 year old female patient who has Psvt. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
1,524 females aged 73 (±5) who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 73
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Psvt
- Drugs taken:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate (bisoprolol fumarate)
- Aspirin (aspirin)
- Drug interactions: Forgetfulness
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Forgetfulness: 11 (0.72% of females aged 73 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Forgetfulness in Psvt: 1 (0.56% of females aged 73 (±5) who have Psvt)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Forgetfulness in Bisoprolol Fumarate: 33 (0.56% of females aged 73 (±5) who take Bisoprolol Fumarate)
- Forgetfulness in Aspirin: 678 (1.59% of females aged 73 (±5) who take Aspirin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (77 people, 5.05%)
- Depression (76 people, 4.99%)
- Osteoporosis (70 people, 4.59%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (64 people, 4.20%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (63 people, 4.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril (268 people, 17.59%)
- Simvastatin (254 people, 16.67%)
- Paracetamol (141 people, 9.25%)
- Furosemide (141 people, 9.25%)
- Amlodipine (140 people, 9.19%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (118 people, 7.74%)
- Nausea (89 people, 5.84%)
- Dizziness (85 people, 5.58%)
- Fatigue (80 people, 5.25%)
- Diarrhea (74 people, 4.86%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 17,759 users)
- Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 306,437 users)
What are the conditions?
- Psvt (abnormally fast heart rate) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Metoprolol succinate, Verapamil hydrochloride (latest reports from 10,534 Psvt patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Forgetfulness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 112,643 Forgetfulness patients).