A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Xeljanz Xr - from FDA reports
110 females aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has High Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
110 females aged 54 (±5) who takes Lipitor, Xeljanz Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Xeljanz Xr (tofacitinib citrate)
- Drug interactions: Ileal Haemorrhage
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Ileal Haemorrhage: 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Ileal Haemorrhage in High Cholesterol: 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who have High Cholesterol)
- Ileal Haemorrhage in Rheumatoid Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who have Rheumatoid Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Ileal Haemorrhage in Lipitor: 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Ileal Haemorrhage in Xeljanz Xr: 0 (0% of females aged 54 (±5) who take Xeljanz Xr)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (11 people, 10.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 4.55%)
- Diabetes (5 people, 4.55%)
- Arthritis (5 people, 4.55%)
- Thyroid Diseases (4 people, 3.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (20 people, 18.18%)
- Metformin (17 people, 15.45%)
- Synthroid (14 people, 12.73%)
- Plaquenil (14 people, 12.73%)
- Enbrel (14 people, 12.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (18 people, 16.36%)
- Drug Ineffective (15 people, 13.64%)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (12 people, 10.91%)
- Headache (12 people, 10.91%)
- Nausea (11 people, 10.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 188,781 users)
- Xeljanz xr has active ingredients of tofacitinib citrate. (latest outcomes from Xeljanz xr 1,502 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Zocor (latest reports from 255,319 High cholesterol patients)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil (latest reports from 481,108 Rheumatoid arthritis patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Ileal haemorrhage (painless rectal bleeding) (latest reports from 20 Ileal haemorrhage patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I am experiencing fatigue, muscle cramps, and muscle and joint pain. I have read that others have experienced the same as a result of taking these medications together. Anybody else have a similar experience?
You may be interested in these reviews
Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
I am a type 2 diabetic taking lantus (once a day), Atorvastatin 40mg (once daily), and metformin 500mg (two tabs twice daily with meals). [Also coreg and lisinopril for blood pressure]. I try to get out and walk. I play at golf and walk the course for 9 (and sometimes 18) holes twice a week when ...