A study for a 47 year old man who takes Plaquenil, Co-Codamol - from FDA reports
8 males aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old male patient who has Sle, Low Back Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
8 males aged 47 (±5) who takes Plaquenil, Co-Codamol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Sle, Low Back Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate)
- Co-Codamol (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate)
- Drug interactions: Sweating
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sweating: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sweating in Sle: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Sle)
- Sweating in Low Back Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Low Back Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sweating in Plaquenil: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Plaquenil)
- Sweating in Co-Codamol: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Co-Codamol)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 12.50%)
- Analgesic Therapy (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (5 people, 62.50%)
- Actemra (5 people, 62.50%)
- Arava (4 people, 50.00%)
- Symbicort (2 people, 25.00%)
- Enbrel (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (5 people, 62.50%)
- Weight Increased (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hernia (4 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (2 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 31,569 users)
- Co-codamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Co-codamol 2,082 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sle (systemic lupus erythematosus) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine sulfate, Cellcept, Methotrexate (latest reports from 24,968 Sle patients)
- Low back pain can be treated by Percocet, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Tramadol hydrochloride, Flexeril, Vicodin (latest reports from 5,858 Low back pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Sweating has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, chronic pain (latest reports from 245 Sweating patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr ...
I`m on a months course of the steroid, starting at 20mg per day and dropping by 5 mg per week. I`ve been taking it now for 11 days and current dose is 15mg per day. Feeling terrible....hot flushes, raised heart rate even when resting and generally feeling exhausted/ill. Is this due to the drop ...
I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi my name is Sheri i am a new member here and would like to introduce myself.i am 49 and have RA .i am currently diagnosed and started 300 mg of plaquinil. And now am having a horrible metallic taste in my mouth....Does anybody else experience this and is it normal.Does it go away. Does anyone ...
My son was diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) form of Lupus at the age of 10. He was put on Plaquenil and remained on it for 10 years. He had a relatively normal childhood and teenage years. Now fast forward at the age of 23 he was experiencing psychotic episodes where he ...
I took plaquenil for over a year and now have discoloration on my forehead. My RA doc said it was due to my plaquenil. He discontinued my prescription about 5 months ago but the discoloration has not faded. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to fade?
I was diagnosed with RA last year. I'm now on both plaquenil and meloxicam. I often skip days to see how I feel. Presently I'm out of plaquenil and due to the change in My insurance, it now costs $150 for a months supply of plaquenil!!! There are other alternatives out there, had anyone been ...