A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - from FDA reports
679 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Adhd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
679 females aged 39 (±5) who takes Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Adhd
- Drugs taken:
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
- Side effects: Proteinuria
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Proteinuria: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Proteinuria in Adhd: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Adhd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Proteinuria in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cataplexy (45 people, 6.63%)
- Pain (24 people, 3.53%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (24 people, 3.53%)
- Birth Control (21 people, 3.09%)
- Migraine (18 people, 2.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (116 people, 17.08%)
- Cymbalta (48 people, 7.07%)
- Lamictal (41 people, 6.04%)
- Klonopin (40 people, 5.89%)
- Nuvigil (39 people, 5.74%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (63 people, 9.28%)
- Headache (51 people, 7.51%)
- Feeling Abnormal (49 people, 7.22%)
- Drug Effect Decreased (47 people, 6.92%)
- Nausea (45 people, 6.63%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 15,820 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,307 Adhd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 10,564 Proteinuria patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
I just start Vyvanse 30mg a week ago. The first day I was in heaven, but that went away. Now I seem to clinch my teeth, have headaches and seem 'out of it' at times. The overeating hasn't stopped yet either. How do I know that I need a higher dose? Is 40 mg ALOT stronger, or not really?
I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Vyvanse and loving the benefits! I just worry about long term effects to my health. I wanna have kids someday very soon so I want to hear what others on this medication might be experiencing and how to get the most out of this treatment. So far it's been a life changer.