A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Paxil, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium - from FDA reports
9 females aged 25 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 25 year old female patient who has Depression - Major, Endometriosis, Hypothyroidism. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
9 females aged 25 (±5) who takes Paxil, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression - Major, Endometriosis, Hypothyroidism
- Drugs taken:
- Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride)
- Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
- Drug interactions: Dizziness, Heart Palpitations
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 3 (33.33% of females aged 25 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Heart Palpitations: 0 (0% of females aged 25 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Depression - Major: 61 (7.84% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Depression - Major)
- Dizziness in Endometriosis: 139 (6.51% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Endometriosis)
- Dizziness in Hypothyroidism: 57 (4.14% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Hypothyroidism)
- Heart Palpitations in Depression - Major: 14 (1.8% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Depression - Major)
- Heart Palpitations in Endometriosis: 29 (1.36% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Endometriosis)
- Heart Palpitations in Hypothyroidism: 13 (0.94% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Hypothyroidism)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Paxil: 571 (12.08% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Paxil)
- Dizziness in Tramadol Hydrochloride: 157 (5.03% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Tramadol Hydrochloride)
- Dizziness in Levothyroxine Sodium: 234 (5.06% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
- Heart Palpitations in Paxil: 137 (2.9% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Paxil)
- Heart Palpitations in Tramadol Hydrochloride: 27 (0.87% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Tramadol Hydrochloride)
- Heart Palpitations in Levothyroxine Sodium: 93 (2.01% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder (3 people, 33.33%)
- Psychotic Disorder (3 people, 33.33%)
- Indigestion (3 people, 33.33%)
- Chest Pain (3 people, 33.33%)
- Agitation (3 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Morphine (5 people, 55.56%)
- Lortab (5 people, 55.56%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Ibuprofen (4 people, 44.44%)
- Cefaclor (4 people, 44.44%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tooth Abscess (4 people, 44.44%)
- Swelling Face (4 people, 44.44%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (4 people, 44.44%)
- Dental Caries (4 people, 44.44%)
- Bone Swelling (4 people, 44.44%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 81,443 users)
- Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,933 users)
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 77,759 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression - major can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 21,370 Depression - major patients)
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron depot, Depo-provera, Mirena, Lupron, Zoladex (latest reports from 11,649 Endometriosis patients)
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 82,978 Hypothyroidism patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,710 Dizziness patients).
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,316 Heart palpitations patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Paxil and Tramadol hydrochloride drug interaction
- Paxil and Levothyroxine sodium drug interaction
- Tramadol hydrochloride and Levothyroxine sodium drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
for years i took synthroid 100 and all was fine ' i started taking omeprazole prilocet and my thyroid test was bad 9.0 then i went on higher and higher synthroid im on 150 now and having all kinds of trouble i take my synthroid at 4 am and my priloset and 4 pm i think it is a 24 hour pill ...
Does this give you heart palpitations? does drinking with it do it? I have the runs and the palpitations also been on this for 4 days now three more to go feel very on edge, anxiety, shakey do not like it. I have Aprazolam at have to take it also to combat this.
I have been taking Paxil for years now (at least ten) and have lost a great deal of hair particularly on the crown and back of my head and up through the top. I used to have dense wavy/curly hair and now it very sparse. Has anyone had a similar experience and reversed their hair loss by ...