A study for a 29 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin - from FDA reports
86 males aged 29 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 29 year old male patient who has Major Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
86 males aged 29 (±5) who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 29
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Major Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Drug interactions: Pruritus, Depressed Mood
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Pruritus: 5 (5.81% of males aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Depressed Mood: 2 (2.33% of males aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Depressed Mood in Major Depression: 10 (2.42% of males aged 29 (±5) who have Major Depression)
- Pruritus in Major Depression: 5 (1.21% of males aged 29 (±5) who have Major Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Depressed Mood in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 6 (0.49% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Depressed Mood in Wellbutrin: 13 (0.51% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Pruritus in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 9 (0.73% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Pruritus in Wellbutrin: 87 (3.44% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 6.98%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 6.98%)
- Schizophrenia (4 people, 4.65%)
- Limb Discomfort (4 people, 4.65%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (3 people, 3.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (21 people, 24.42%)
- Zyprexa (12 people, 13.95%)
- Diazepam (12 people, 13.95%)
- Risperdal (10 people, 11.63%)
- Oxycodone (9 people, 10.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (12 people, 13.95%)
- Diabetes (12 people, 13.95%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (10 people, 11.63%)
- Suicide Attempt (9 people, 10.47%)
- Completed Suicide (7 people, 8.14%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,722 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,816 users)
What are the conditions?
- Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 21,367 Major depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Pruritus (severe itching of the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 159,899 Pruritus patients).
- Depressed mood has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure (latest reports from 27,945 Depressed mood patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?