A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
277 females aged 22 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old female patient who has Fungus On Toes. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
277 females aged 22 (±5) who takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Fungus On Toes
- Drugs taken:
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride (terbinafine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Anemia
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anemia: 0 (0% of females aged 22 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anemia in Fungus On Toes: 0 (0% of females aged 22 (±5) who have Fungus On Toes)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anemia in Terbinafine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 22 (±5) who take Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nail Tinea (44 people, 15.88%)
- Birth Control (15 people, 5.42%)
- Pain (8 people, 2.89%)
- Jock Itch (4 people, 1.44%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (3 people, 1.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (16 people, 5.78%)
- Yasmin (14 people, 5.05%)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (8 people, 2.89%)
- Ibuprofen (7 people, 2.53%)
- Percocet (6 people, 2.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (24 people, 8.66%)
- Drug Ineffective (20 people, 7.22%)
- Itching (15 people, 5.42%)
- Pain (13 people, 4.69%)
- Nausea (11 people, 3.97%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Terbinafine hydrochloride has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in fungal infection. (latest outcomes from Terbinafine hydrochloride 908 users)
What are the conditions?
- Fungus on toes can be treated by Fluconazole (latest reports from 17 Fungus on toes patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, birth control, psoriasis, hormone level abnormal (latest reports from 687 Anemia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone. My husband has been fighting Prostrate Cancer for over a year now. He had surgery to remove the prostrate and has been on Lupron for about 6 months. His cancer is very aggressive with a Gleason score of 8 to 9. Yesterday we were told by our primary care physician that his blood ...
My name is Ellen and I have had iron deficiency anemia diagnosed months ago and iron supplements have not bee effective. My doctor is having me tested for the cause. My psychiatrist just told me that both the Zoloft I was taking and now Effexor can be a possible cause.
Was using spray Lamisil topical spray for a ringworm type rash. Every scratch or bug bite got infected. After several weeks of use developed a sensation of water in my right ear. it was intermittent so I paid little attention to it. I figured it would go away after stopping the use of the ...