A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Allegra, Celexa, Adderall 20, Vitamin E, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
1,770 females aged 57 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 57 year old female patient who has Allergies, Depression, Add, Nutritional Support, Low Vitamin D. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
1,770 females aged 57 (±5) who takes Allegra, Celexa, Adderall 20, Vitamin E, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 57
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergies, Depression, Add, Nutritional Support, Low Vitamin D
- Drugs taken:
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Drug interactions: Palpation
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Palpation: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Palpation in Allergies: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Allergies)
- Palpation in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Depression)
- Palpation in Add: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Add)
- Palpation in Nutritional Support: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Nutritional Support)
- Palpation in Low Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Low Vitamin D)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Palpation in Allegra: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Palpation in Celexa: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Celexa)
- Palpation in Adderall 20: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Adderall 20)
- Palpation in Vitamin E: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Vitamin E)
- Palpation in Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (150 people, 8.47%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (106 people, 5.99%)
- Hypersensitivity (104 people, 5.88%)
- Insomnia (65 people, 3.67%)
- Arthritis (61 people, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (303 people, 17.12%)
- Synthroid (251 people, 14.18%)
- Vitamin C (233 people, 13.16%)
- Fish Oil (213 people, 12.03%)
- Humira (202 people, 11.41%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (201 people, 11.36%)
- Headache (170 people, 9.60%)
- Weakness (166 people, 9.38%)
- Fall (163 people, 9.21%)
- Diarrhea (155 people, 8.76%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 43,660 users)
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 42,702 users)
- Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,420 users)
- Vitamin e has active ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin e 25,053 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 63,065 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergies can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,460 Allergies patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,687 Depression patients)
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,308 Add patients)
- Nutritional support can be treated by Multivitamin, Centrum silver, Vitamin c, Calcium, Vitamins (latest reports from 1,303 Nutritional support patients)
- Low vitamin d can be treated by Vitamin d (latest reports from 217 Low vitamin d patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Palpation has been reported by people with wax blockage, vitamin d decreased, generalized anxiety disorder, multiple allergies, folate deficiency (latest reports from 99 Palpation patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Allegra and Celexa drug interaction
- Allegra and Adderall 20 drug interaction
- Allegra and Vitamin e drug interaction
- Allegra and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Celexa and Adderall 20 drug interaction
- Celexa and Vitamin e drug interaction
- Celexa and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Adderall 20 and Vitamin e drug interaction
- Adderall 20 and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Vitamin e and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My acne is worse than ever before and usually only really breaks out around the time I am about to start my period or if I take my adderal. My adderall subconciously causes me to pick at my skin like a crack head how can I stop?
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...