A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Prograf, Ventolin, Flovent Hfa - from FDA reports
6 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Kidney Transplant, Bronchial Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
6 females aged 52 (±5) who takes Prograf, Ventolin, Flovent Hfa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Kidney Transplant, Bronchial Asthma
- Drugs taken:
- Prograf (tacrolimus)
- Ventolin (albuterol)
- Flovent Hfa (fluticasone propionate)
- Drug interactions: Joint Aches, Reiter Syndrome
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Joint Aches: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Reiter Syndrome: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Joint Aches in Kidney Transplant: 40 (2.4% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Kidney Transplant)
- Joint Aches in Bronchial Asthma: 394 (3.73% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Bronchial Asthma)
- Reiter Syndrome in Kidney Transplant: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Kidney Transplant)
- Reiter Syndrome in Bronchial Asthma: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Bronchial Asthma)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Joint Aches in Prograf: 68 (1.73% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Prograf)
- Joint Aches in Ventolin: 477 (4.01% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Ventolin)
- Joint Aches in Flovent Hfa: 410 (5.27% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Flovent Hfa)
- Reiter Syndrome in Prograf: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Prograf)
- Reiter Syndrome in Ventolin: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Ventolin)
- Reiter Syndrome in Flovent Hfa: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Flovent Hfa)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (2 people, 33.33%)
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 16.67%)
- Pain (1 person, 16.67%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 16.67%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pantoprazole (2 people, 33.33%)
- Oxycodone (2 people, 33.33%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Abscess (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fungal Infection (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cyst (2 people, 33.33%)
- Heart Rate Increased (1 person, 16.67%)
- Allergic Rhinitis (1 person, 16.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prograf has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Prograf 30,108 users)
- Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Ventolin 31,364 users)
- Flovent hfa has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Flovent hfa 1,291 users)
What are the conditions?
- Kidney transplant can be treated by Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone, Tacrolimus, Myfortic (latest reports from 24,123 Kidney transplant patients)
- Bronchial asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 132,307 Bronchial asthma patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Joint aches (joint pain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 221,844 Joint aches patients).
- Reiter syndrome (a type of reactive arthritis, it happens as a reaction to a bacterial infection) has been reported by people with hypokalemia, insomnia, high blood pressure, muscle cramps, ulcerative colitis (latest reports from 78 Reiter syndrome patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Prograf and Ventolin drug interaction
- Prograf and Flovent hfa drug interaction
- Ventolin and Flovent hfa drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...