A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Paroxetine - from FDA reports
9,948 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
9,948 females aged 56 (±5) who takes Paroxetine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Paroxetine (paroxetine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Tremor
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tremor: 394 (3.96% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tremor in Anxiety: 495 (4.24% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tremor in Paroxetine: 394 (3.96% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Paroxetine)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2,070 people, 20.81%)
- High Blood Pressure (540 people, 5.43%)
- Pain (490 people, 4.93%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (472 people, 4.74%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (437 people, 4.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (745 people, 7.49%)
- Synthroid (700 people, 7.04%)
- Lipitor (591 people, 5.94%)
- Premarin (528 people, 5.31%)
- Lasix (522 people, 5.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (974 people, 9.79%)
- Fatigue (799 people, 8.03%)
- Depression (768 people, 7.72%)
- Dizziness (764 people, 7.68%)
- Drug Ineffective (646 people, 6.49%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Paroxetine has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paroxetine 34,679 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,104 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 100,457 Tremor patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My 16-year-old daughter developed tremors in her arms and legs after taking minocycline for two weeks. Doctors hypothesized that there was another pathogen present in her body that ran from the minocycline and went to hide in her nervous system. Within two weeks it was discovered that she has ...
I don't want to go into a long story but as short as possible. I went to see a diabetic specialist and she started off by asking if I had a pneumonia shot and I said no. She proceeded to tell me that "everyone that comes into her office gets one". After that we discussed options to bring down my ...
Depakote ER causes tremors so harsh the patient can't drive at times and when she was on the freeway and the tremors started it was very scary for her. With the Abilify she was losing her thought concentration and now with Cogentin, she no longer has tremors but she is losing her train of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi everyone.i am 21 and I used to have typhoid fever and now I have body tremors in my head and hands . it's basically shaking my whole body like someone is pushing me forward.i hope to.find support and we can maybe share our burdens.
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I want off this drug! B.P. is high again after a month on minoxidil, goes higher if I skip a dose(197/105), can't sleep and when I do, awaken with strong tremor in arms and legs. Been taking oral minoxidil for 1 month. Anyone else experiencing this? I try to go back to sleep but restless legs ...
Hi my name is Amy and it feels good to know i am not alone with this annoying disease. I ich and am in pain all the time. My worst area are my forearms. Right now im tanning because research says its an effective treatment. Its helping after 3 weeks.