A study for a 27 year old man who takes Hash - from FDA reports
405 males aged 27 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old male patient who has Plmd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
405 males aged 27 (±5) who takes Hash are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Plmd
- Drugs taken:
- Hash (marijuana)
- Side effects: Plmd
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Plmd: 0 (0% of males aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Plmd in Hash: 0 (0% of males aged 27 (±5) who take Hash)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (30 people, 7.41%)
- Depression (20 people, 4.94%)
- Drug Dependence (19 people, 4.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 3.46%)
- Pain (12 people, 2.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam (49 people, 12.10%)
- Clonazepam (35 people, 8.64%)
- Morphine (32 people, 7.90%)
- Alcohol (27 people, 6.67%)
- Oxycontin (25 people, 6.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse (138 people, 34.07%)
- Completed Suicide (41 people, 10.12%)
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped (39 people, 9.63%)
- Cardiac Arrest (38 people, 9.38%)
- Drug Dependence (33 people, 8.15%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hash has active ingredients of marijuana. (latest outcomes from Hash 38 users)
What are the conditions?
- Plmd can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole hydrochloride, Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Gabapentin (latest reports from 26,749 Plmd patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Plmd has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 26,749 Plmd patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi. Just after some advice. I'd had a RSL for years and this has worsened to the point that about twice per week I am awakened during the night and need to get out of bed to stretch my legs. Normally I can return to sleep pretty easily so I guess I can't complain too much. I was prescribed ...
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
You may be interested in these reviews
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
I was diagnosed with RLS after my last pregnancy, 13 yrs ago. I started using Requip .5mg, but after a while the doctor changed my medication to Mirapex because Requip wasn't working anymore. I get RLS in my legs, arms and even my head. Not sure if anyone out there has the same problem. ...
My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...