A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - from FDA reports
12,635 females aged 57 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 57 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
12,635 females aged 57 (±5) who takes Prozac are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 57
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Burning Mouth Syndrome, Headache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Burning Mouth Syndrome: 1 (0.01% of females aged 57 (±5) who take the drug)
- Headache: 512 (4.05% of females aged 57 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Burning Mouth Syndrome in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Headache in Anxiety: 947 (8.2% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Burning Mouth Syndrome in Prozac: 1 (0.01% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Headache in Prozac: 512 (7.01% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Prozac)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (947 people, 7.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (937 people, 7.42%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (847 people, 6.70%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (646 people, 5.11%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (423 people, 3.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,005 people, 7.95%)
- Xanax (811 people, 6.42%)
- Humira (741 people, 5.86%)
- Premarin (689 people, 5.45%)
- Lipitor (681 people, 5.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,104 people, 8.74%)
- Fatigue (944 people, 7.47%)
- Weakness (802 people, 6.35%)
- Drug Ineffective (788 people, 6.24%)
- Fall (720 people, 5.70%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,799 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,460 Anxiety patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Burning mouth syndrome (pain in the mouth and burning sensation on tongue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, depression, sleep disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 438 Burning mouth syndrome patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 330,378 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on cimzia for 1 year for the last 2 months been having terrible headaches. They make me feel sick and dizzy also on 25 methotrexate which I inject which I've been on for over 5 years .i have psoriatic arthritis
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
Hi there!! I am a 47yo male. I live in MA. I have barrets and of course GERD. I tried Gaviscon because heard so much about it. Then I wake up at 2am with this amazing piercing headache in my left temple. I also take omeprazole. I had to eat food to take ibuprofen for the headache. I can't lay ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
If I go off Lyrica , will my burning mouth symptoms go away? I think I'd rather have nerve pain in my arm , than this burning mouth and lip pain! Has anyone stopped lyrica and the mouth pain went away?